Customer Information Management Analyst
New York /
Financial Planning and Analysis – Business Intelligence /
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 435 million assets, of which over 310 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Location: New York, USA
Who You Are
- The Finance team at Getty Images is seeking an individual who is passionate about analyzing and optimizing customer data. The candidate also needs to apply professional-level skill and judgment to ensure customer hierarchy data is fully vetted and captured in the Getty Images CRM system. Using complex hierarchy rules, identify and optimize company data from internal sources as well as external sources (i.e. D&B) to validate and/or create company data hierarchy setups. The ideal candidate being a proactive and innovative problem solver, naturally inquisitive. This is not just a job – it is an opportunity to explore and discover your passion with coworkers who become friends and mentors who push you to be your best self in and out of the office. At Getty, the ability to collaborate and coordinate with all levels of the organization and proactively simplifying processes are keys to success.
Your Next Challenge
- You will be a trusted analytical business partner to a variety of organizations in the business, working closely and collaborating with the Sales, Marketing, Product and Technology Teams. In this role, you have the opportunity to manage and automate Salesforce data quality requests and escalates administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues. In addition, the role will be responsible for monitoring business performance and diagnosing key drivers with recommendations on how to best address and react to business problems.
- You will also:
- Develop expert knowledge of the customer hierarchy development and learns how Salesforce is currently configured to help the end user.
- Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the Salesforce system.
- Support and develop Customer Master Data Management business capabilities, gathers requirements, and addresses issues.
- Identify and provide customer data requirements to technical solution teams to ensure proper customer data collection, analysis and reporting to enable revenue generation, and cost management.
- Support all data quality improvement initiatives.
- Recommend and implement changes to improve overall data quality and processing times, as well as anticipate future needs.
- Perform ongoing data analysis activities and provides analytical support on business metadata to ensure that it is accessible and substantial to business users.
- Develop regular reporting on business KPIs, sales metrics, and internal operational efficiencies.
- Investigate and report key business indicators to the leadership teams of each of Getty Images brands with a focus on decision-driving analytics.
- Perform ad hoc analysis to investigate business performance/trends, developing into a key business partner to various executive and other business stakeholders
What You'll Need
- 1-3 years of analytical experience, specifically focusing on CIM, requirements gathering and process improvement.
- Exposure to automated solution development and implementation, for example stored procedures, ETL processing, Robotics and Process Automation (“RPA”) - to improve a business unit’s process flow
- Strong attention to detail; comfortable working with ambiguity and adept at using data to influence business decision making
- Technical knowledge, as well as business and reporting applications of CRM systems required (Salesforce).
- Experience writing advanced queries in MS SQL is a must
- Proficient in advanced MS Excel Skills
- Solid communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or another highly quantitative discipline required.
Mental and Physical Needs
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.