Associate Email Marketing Manager - Contributors
Marketing – Digital Marketing & Demand Generation /
Who We Are:
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who you are:
Getty Images’ Creative Content department is looking for an Associate Manager, Email Marketing to join the Contributor Relations team.
This position will be responsible for developing and implementing email campaigns to drive recruitment, activation and retention of our creative photographers, videographers and illustrators (“contributors”).
Your next challenge:
You will build campaigns that resonate with contributors, facilitate the translation of those campaigns into multiple languages for contributors across the globe, implement email best practices, ensure detailed campaign execution, maintain the email calendar, and ensure the health of the email channel by supervising email metrics and leading unsubscribe rates. Reports to the Senior Manager, Contributor Relations in London.
- Build regular newsletter emails, content briefing emails and automated, trigger campaigns that are relevant and personalised to contributors with the goal of driving engagement and the submission of content
- Work closely with the Global Creative Content team and the Marketing and Operations teams to identify target segments, set up, test and deploy email campaigns
- Ensure a consistent experience across communication channels
- Partner with the Senior Manager and Marketing teams to dive deep into the performance of the email channel and make recommendations for enhanced testing based on segmentation and lifecycle stage
- Build program reporting and test updates for regular review of campaigns
- Report on our contributor communications engagement across all channels
- Maintain the email calendar
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2-3 years shown experience in email or performance marketing required, preferably in support of a Sales-driven organisation
- Knowledge of email best practices, from subject line creation to email structure, all crafted to drive performance
- Experience with A/B testing
- Strong analytical skills, a data-driven approach, using results to support strategy is a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required – must regularly use in your current position
- Self-starter, organised, detail-oriented, ability to multitask
- Strong communicator with the ability to guide cross-functional teams
- Experience with Eloqua and/or Salesforce (or other similar software)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Supervisory experience
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT: (Physical and Mental Demands & Requirements)
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; the time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Frequent repetition of motions and gestures that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
Due to the current conditions of Covid-19, this key position will work from home until further notice.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.