Sr. Key Account Executive (15526) - Chicago, IL
Sales – Account Management /
Senior Key Account Executive
Location: North America - Role can be Hybrid Remote or Remote
At the time of the local office opening, employees and managers will partner to determine the work site location in line with our Flexible working policy (Remote, Full time in office, Less than 50% in office, and More than 50% in office).
Who You Are:
- The Senior Key Account Executive role is responsible for maintaining and growing revenue through an existing targeted client base.
- This role is the contact for key assigned accounts and is responsible for generating revenue by developing custom solutions with Getty Images’ products and services.
- This sales role must be comfortable with challenging sales targets and account opportunity development, thus creating future revenue within their existing client bases.
- This role develops a trusted advisor relationship with key customer partners and executive sponsors, and maintains a strong, long-lasting customer relationship.
Your Next Challenge:
- Hunt for new revenue opportunities from within the existing customer portfolio.
- Identify high potential revenue opportunities through market and customer profiling.
- Negotiate subscription renewals.
- Leverage cross-functional relationships to get work done efficiently.
- Develop and maximize outbound proactive sales methods including customer-facing sales presentations, phone sales, teleconference presentations and client briefings at trade shows, sponsor presentations and industry events.
- Leverage all products and services to build new segment customer relationships and develop valuable revenue opportunities.
- Move strategically internally and externally to deal with broader issues and opportunities for the accounts.
- Find creative solutions and be proactive in finding revenue opportunities.
- Prioritize all activities to maintain a balanced pipeline of deals.
- Develop industry level knowledge across your account base.
What You'll Need:
- Proven direct Sales and Account Management experience within a fast-pace organization.
- Experience selling to FTSE 100 organizations.
- Strong relationship building skills & experience of developing accounts to increase revenue.
- Shown success in building new business revenue within existing accounts.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects; must have strong organizational skills.
- Proficient knowledge of all MS Office tools.
- Experience in using Salesforce.
- Confirmed closing and forecasting skills.
- Understanding of Marketing and Advertising preferably with an interest in Digital.
- Able to build cross-functional relationships vital to deliver revenue results.
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and proposal development skills.
- Project management - lead/co-lead a project implementation.
- To understand industry and market trends.
- Shown adaptability.
- Experience of selling multiple products in one solution.
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
Getty Images is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace. Through Getty Images, iStock, and Unsplash, we offer a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer—no matter their size—around the globe.
Getty Images encompasses the largest and best path to market for visual creators through their premier brands including its core, Getty Images; iStock, a value offering of creative stills and videos providing a significant volume of exclusive content to small and medium-sized businesses; and Unsplash, a free offering of creative stills servicing the fast-growing and broad-based creator economy.
Help us move the world with images! Bringing award-winning imagery to everyone, Getty Images has customers in almost every country in the world, with websites in 23 languages, bringing the world’s best content to media outlets, advertising agencies and corporations, small businesses and increasingly, direct to consumers.
Getty Images works with over 496,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport, and entertainment events around the globe. With over 495 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allow our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behavior and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or submitting an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment that celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.