Senior Analyst, Tax (12648)
Finance and Accounting – Tax
Help us move the world with images!
Getty is embarking on its next wave of innovation in visual storytelling and how to put the perfect image or video in our customer’s hands, be it for a society-changing headline or a brand’s next big campaign—truly moving the world with images.
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is the starting point for our customers imagery search. Customers are confident that they are going directly to the best source of content, and that Getty's search engine will surface only the most relevant content to them and have the tools they need to refine and explore creatively.
Our customers will be able to communicate effortlessly with Getty Images, in their quest to find the right imagery. Using text, voice, or visual channels, they will have the ability to describe their content needs creatively and thoroughly. Getty Images' search will eliminate the barrier that exists between a creative art director and a technical researcher.
Who You Are:
You are an up and coming tax professional looking for an opportunity to work for a dynamic company with a significant international structure. You are a self-starter who is energized by not just building but also improving the process. When you have a question you’re not afraid to reach out to find the answer; no matter how high or low you have to search to find it. You are excited by the idea of working in a fast-moving environment where you will be exposed to, and learn about, complex international tax compliance and reporting requirements. You are an effective communicator who can quickly gain knowledge of and explain tax compliance and reporting issues clearly and concisely to individuals at all levels.
Your next challenge:
- Prepare and review corporate federal income tax returns, including informational returns with respect to foreign entities such as Forms 5471 and 8858.
- Assist in managing the preparation of international tax work papers
- Assist with the preparation of the income tax provision and supporting calculations.
- Assist with tax authority examinations for both U.S. and foreign jurisdictions.
- Assist with special projects and tax planning, such as restructuring, acquisitions, and refinancing of debt.
- Prepare and review transfer pricing models and help compile transfer pricing reports
- Assist with the preparation of the cash tax forecast, including calculating and documenting tax payments to domestic and foreign jurisdictions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 3 plus years of experience in preparing corporate federal income tax returns.
- Basic understanding of U.S. corporate tax rules, including rules related to the Tax Reform.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong desire to take on new projects that provide learning and growth.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to meet deadlines, and handle multiple tasks.
- Experience with OneSource income tax preparation software a plus.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- CPA/MST preferred
- Customer Focus
- Managing Performance
- Results Focus
- Trustworthiness, Transparency, and Openness
- Raise the Bar
- Lead by Example
- One Voice
- Bring Me Solutions
- No Silos
- The Obligation to Care
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.