Director – Content Partnerships - North America
United States /
Strategic Development – Business Development /
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 435 million assets, of which over 310 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Director – Content Partnerships - New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, San Francisco, Washington DC, or Seattle USA
Location: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, San Francisco, Washington DC, or Seattle USA
Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will initially work from home, until such a time when we return to our office.
Who You Are:
- We are looking for a great candidate to help us manage and strengthen our relationship with our content partners. You will be a member of a Team passionate about creating and executing the development plans for partners, identifying new partner opportunities and contribute to the growth of our overall content business.
- You will need to be a proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while focused on the Company’s key objectives.
- Your knowledge of online media combined with communications skills, positive energy, passion for content and analytics will be critical to the role.
- You will manage relationships with our Key Content Providers directly, serving as the main contact to ensure positive and sustainable relationships. You will help build efficiencies for communication and management of partner relationships to make sure we can successfully scale. You will track performance of Partner’s content and sales, suggesting improvements to increase impact with our Global Customer base.
Your Next Challenge:
- Responsible for maintaining existing Partnerships and sourcing new Partnerships which reinforce Getty Images content strategy.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with existing Partners, acting as their advocate within Getty Images insuring effective and timely communication between Partners and Getty Images and vice versa.
- Able to use data and internal resources to fully evaluate leads to ensure a seamless contracting and content onboarding process.
- Collaborate internally and closely with the Sales Organization to assess the best way to improve the Partner’s revenue growth and content offering.
- Initiate and manage contract negotiations with potential and existing partners, including new agreements, extensions and amendments.
- Be responsible for the project management of the implementation of new content-related relationships, including driving coordination among Legal, Finance, Marketing, Content, Technology, Sales and Operations teams to ensure smooth implementation of all agreements.
- Coordinate the creation and delivery of appropriate reports for partners to help understand and manage their business.
- Must act as brand ambassador for individual partners, while maintaining "one voice" in projecting and implementing Getty Images' Content Partner programs.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant and/or account management, sales cycle management, partner management or enterprise-deal management.
- Proactive self-starter with a collaborative attitude.
- Outstanding relationship management skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results in varying environments.
- Significant experience in client contract negotiations and business development.
- Experience working with content development or video production.
- Highly skilled in project management and keen understanding of operational requirements.
Mental and Physical Demands:
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.