Manager, Service Tools
New York /
Services – Customer Service /
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion-dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who you are:
As an integral part of our Global Service Operations team, the Manager, Service Tools is responsible for assisting in the management and optimization of the company’s internal systems and applications used by the Service Organization. Systems include Salesforce CRM, Vonage phone, Monet WFM and other internal systems. You are naturally curious and never satisfied with the status quo.
You will join an operations team of highly-collaborative and curious individuals comfortable working with a diverse set of tools, and willing to take initiative on their ideas. As a member of the team, you will have the chance to define the technical architecture that serves as the foundation for our Global Service teams.
Your Next Challenge:
- Assist with design, configuration, testing and validations of ACD call flows, Omni-channel routing and other Contact Center functionalities
- Manage day-to-day support and troubleshooting of internal systems
- User administration – setting up and managing users, roles, views
- Manage regular system maintenance and help identify & drive improvements to CRM and related service processes
- Initial point of contact for capturing and prioritizing all change requests, system alterations and customization for CRM and Vonage
- Collaborate and work with Workforce Management Analyst to ensure end-to-end system integration to be able to effectively monitor business KPIs and SLAs
- Develop and implement action plans to resolve problem trends
- Understand and proactively manage downstream implications of changes to any of these items.
- Coordinate and participate in testing, upgrades and configuration of system files and services
- Assist in the technical rollout of future enhancements
- Participate in ongoing CRM enhancement projects, help to identify areas for improvement and growth in the CRM platform
What You'll Need:
- Previous experience working contact center phone systems, Salesforce CRM and Workforce Management systems preferred
- Experience working in global environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to understand downstream impact of system changes and updates
- Solid project management experience, including requirements gathering, identifying solutions, implementing recommendations and measuring and monitoring outcomes
- High level of PC literacy and MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point
Nice to Have:
- Salesforce Admin credentials preferred but not required
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.