Sales Director (London) 
Marketing & Revenue – EMEA Sales /
Work type: Hybrid
Who You Are:
- A high-performing, creative and commercially-driven leader, with a strong ability and background in pitching and executing content solutions to corporations, rights holders, brands and agencies.
- Ensure the success of their designate.
- They set goals at individual and team level, monitor and report performance against those goals and take all necessary steps to optimise performance.
- Manage performance on a daily basis through conversations both with individuals and in team stand-ups to interrogate opportunities, their progress, stages and depth & breadth of activity to ensure healthy sales pipelines for the immediate term and longer term. Use this information to create accurate monthly and quarterly financial forecasts.
- Driven to succeed and competitive: consistently aiming to exceed 100%.
- Lead by example; embrace the business and Sales Leadership Principles, showing what it means to be accountable
- Innovative in approach and curious to keep ahead of industry and technology trends.
Your Next Challenge:
- Achieve targeted growth and revenue by successfully managing a team of up to 10 sales professionals within the sport, entertainment and corporate sectors.
- Design and implement a team-level strategic plan that interprets and articulates business strategy.
- Leverage available data to report on performance and to forecast outcomes.
- Manage the hiring, onboarding, objective setting, coaching and performance development of their team.
- Optimise the team’s capabilities to work strategically to engage customers, work to understand their content needs and pitch appropriate products and services across Getty Images’ full Enterprise Solutions offering.
- Lead by example through mentoring and educating team members on approach to market, sector innovation, industry trends and business models. Sales coaching designed to optimise sales rep effectiveness is a foundation and priority deliverable for all Getty Images Sales Management.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset through commitment to continuous professional development; seek regular coaching and feedback on leadership.
What You'll Need:
- Proficiency in process-driven selling; able to identify gaps in team competence and address through training or coaching as needed.
- Able to coach for performance improvement and differentiate between coaching and feedback.
- Experience and expertise using Salesforce or equivalent CRM system and KPI dashboards to manage performance.
- Experience of and comfort with Salesforce Engage, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, or equivalent tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to articulate expectations unambiguously.
- Ability to create an environment of trust and respect where all voices are heard.
- Skilled interviewer, comfortable with competence based interviewing approaches and committed to increasing team diversity.
- Well-developed time management and organization; scheduling 121s and team meetings at an appropriate cadence to review and course correct monthly performance and future pipeline.
- Commercially aware and able to leverage available data via Excel and other reporting tools to build a forecast and track performance.
- Skilled networker and influential communicator with strong interpersonal skills, able to reach senior and C-suite contacts externally and work effectively with subject matter experts internally.
- Demonstrated ability to manage for performance through active management.
- Demonstrated sales management experience of a team of at least 5 reps in a SaaS or Consumer Goods environment is preferred.
- Deep relationships with high-level industry contacts/network; connections who can open doors and create opportunities at a senior level within both brands and agencies.
- Have a consistent track record of developing sales professionals.
- Be able to evidence a robust coaching approach.
Benefits for qualifying employees at Getty Images
Private Medical Insurance (PMI)
Private Medical Insurance through Cigna is designed to give you access to medical care where and when you need it. The scheme covers the costs of private medical treatment for consultations, out-patient, in-patient and day-care treatment in accordance with the benefit limits and rules set out in the policy. All employees are automatically covered from the date they join. Individual cover is 100% Getty Images paid, and there is also the option to add your spouse and dependents to the policy at an additional cost.
Time off Work/life balance is important to us
In addition to public holidays, Getty Images offers 25 paid holidays per year.
Company Paid Holidays
Employees enjoy company-paid holidays for each of our global locations.
Life Assurance, Critical Illness and Income Protection
We automatically enroll all new employees in our risk coverage schemes, with Getty Images paying 100% of the cost. We provide you with Group Life Assurance (x4 salary), Critical Illness Cover (x1 salary) and Income Protection (75% salary).
Employee Assistance Programme
Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) is provided by Health Assured. This is a free, confidential, service available to all employees 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year
Group Personal Pension (GPP)
Save for retirement with Aviva by making contributions consistently and conveniently through payroll deductions. Getty Images automatically enrolls all employees at 3% of your pay, with Getty Images contributing 5% of your pay. You have the option of increasing how much you contribute and benefit from tax and NI savings by contributing via salary sacrifice.
Learning & Growth
We value continuous learning and development to help everyone develop their skills. Enjoy mentorship, curated training & more.
Who We Are:
Getty Images is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace. Through Getty Images, iStock, and Unsplash, we offer a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer—no matter their size—around the globe.
Getty Images encompasses the largest and best path to market for visual creators through their premier brands including its core, Getty Images; iStock, a value offering of creative stills and videos providing a significant volume of exclusive content to small and medium-sized businesses; and Unsplash, a free offering of creative stills servicing the fast-growing and broad-based creator economy.
Help us move the world with images! Bringing award-winning imagery to everyone, Getty Images has customers in almost every country in the world, with websites in 23 languages, bringing the world’s best content to media outlets, advertising agencies and corporations, small businesses and increasingly, direct to consumers.
Getty Images works with over 516,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport, and entertainment events around the globe. With over 520 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allow our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behavior and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experiences
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or submitting an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment that celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.