Sales Development Representative (14301) - New York, USA
New York /
Sales – Field Sales /
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 435 million assets, of which over 310 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Sales Development Representative
Location: Chicago, USA
Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will initially work from home, until such a time when we return to our office.
Who You Are:
- A self-starter who is confident in conducting cold outreach via email, phone, or tools such as LinkedIn.
- You are an independent sales hunter who is proactive, well-organized, and motivated to fuel conversations and create engagement with customer prospects.
- You are curious with the ability to effectively ask discovery questions in order to qualify opportunities and spark interest in product solutions.
- You’re a team player who is able to work with internal business partners such as direct sales and marketing to outreach for strategic accounts.
- You work well in a fast-paced environment and completing tasks within deadlines.
- You are driven to achieve individual and team goals.
- Your primary focus will be to prospect and engage key decision makers from enterprise accounts through outbound efforts while also managing and qualifying a high volume of leads.
Your Next Challenge:
- Strategically prospect and engage key decision makers from enterprise accounts via outbound efforts.
- Quickly communicate the value of solutions to prospects and generate interest for a meeting with a sales executive.
- Efficiently handle and qualify a high-volume of leads delivered by Demand Generation.
- Support Business Development Managers in executing the go-to-market strategy for strategic accounts.
- Partner with Regional Marketing to support campaigns centered on visual trend research and thought leadership.
- Leverage sales tools (i.e. Seismic, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Eloqua) to maintain frequent communication with prospective clients.
- Exemplify strong interpersonal skills - comfort with phone, e-mail and social networks.
- Enter accurate customer and sales data into CRM and related systems.
What You'll Need:
- Experience in inbound or outbound sales is a benefit.
- Knowledge/use of MS Office Tools, Salesforce CRM and experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator is beneficial.
- Strong communication skills in order to navigate internal business partnerships and external customer conversations.
- Ability to be a self-starter in organizing and managing a variety of different tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma preferred.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.