Senior Manager, Demand Generation
New York /
Marketing – Digital Marketing & Demand Generation /
Who We Are:
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who you are:
Getty Images is seeking a Senior Manager for the Demand Generation team. In this role, you will develop and iterate innovative B2B omni-channel marketing campaigns (SMB and Enterprise) to accelerate company growth. The successful candidate must have experience in CRM, performance marketing and business strategy, with a strong handle on executing programs with a demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive results. You have experience in (GTM) go-to-market campaign development, email marketing, social media marketing, web analytics, campaign development, marketing-to-sales leads, and beyond. You listen and analyze both the customer and the data and enjoy diving into the numbers to test, learn, and optimize campaigns. This role is designed for a candidate who has an excellent track record of executing, delivering, and owning results.
Your next challenge:
- Drive the strategy, execution, reporting and optimization of omni-channel marketing programs to attract and retain customers and drive revenue for the company.
- A key program to own and execute will be to create qualified leads and drive revenue for the Getty Images Custom Content product.
- Oversee the full marketing lifecycle our customers, from new to existing by customer type, product, geography, and customer lifetime value.
- Develop and constantly iterate testing plans to identify incremental program improvements to achieve set KPIs.
- Lead with a strategic, creative, and analytical mindset with excellent communication and experience working in a matrixed and cross-functional organization.
- Manage other team members and be a trusted leader to grow and develop individuals on the team. You are an experienced leader who can lead by example.
- Manage budgets and forecasts to ensure investment allocations are driving set KPIs and revenue.
- Present to sales and executive leadership with clarity and data-driven insights on strategic plans, performance, and results.
What you'll need:
- 4-7 years of experience creating, executing, and leading demand generation in the B2B industry from strategic planning through to execution and analysis.
- Strong analysis, strategic and creative thinking, and a passion for using data, insights, and trends to understand customer behavior with a test-and-adjust mentality. Accustomed to working with data and data scientists.
- Expertise leading A/B testing strategies and execution across all channels which include email marketing, digital advertising, on-site marketing, content marketing and sales.
- Ability to write in short and long-form on a regular basis to outline strategy, insights, and valuable direction.
- Marketing platform experience including hands on experience with marketing automation, CRM (Salesforce), Google Analytics, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
- Demonstrated track record of team leadership, planning, organizing, problem-solving skills, and working with cross-functional teams, taking a team-first approach.
- Exhibit strong project management to plan, oversee and lead projects from start to finish with both internal and external stakeholders and manage several moving project parts simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively independently and get things done under tight deadlines while juggling multiple priorities.
Nice to have:
- Experience with account-based marketing a plus
- Experience with SQL or advanced Excel capabilities
Mental and Physical Demands:
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
Getty Images is committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.