Manager, CRM and Sales Tools -Chicago, USA (14214)
New York /
Sales – Sales Operations /
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 435 million assets, of which over 310 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Manager, CRM and Sales Tools
Location: New York, USA
Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will initially work from home, until such a time when we return to our office.
Who You Are:
- You can jump right in as an integral part of our Global Sales Operations (GSO) team.
- You are a patient listener who can build trust with partners across the business. You have a well-developed understanding of sales and marketing processes and how to support them from a technology and operations perspective.
- Are you are solutions oriented and have a passion for collaborating with other teams to achieve business goals? Take the next step in your career and help the GSO team lead and evolve the global Customer Relationship Management platform for an outstanding company and brand!
Your Next Challenge:
- The Manager of CRM and Sales Tools is responsible for improving the efficiency, impact, and return on investment for the various applications within the Salesforce eco-system in support of our customers.
- You will work in concert with leaders and managers in Sales, Service and Customer Success to ensure projects and initiatives meet the requirements of the sales org and the business, with the customer experience at the heart of those decisions.
- You will take a proactive stance to solution design and are impact-focused; identifying improvements and features that support business goals.
- You know when to agree and when to push back to protect the integrity and quality of our data, the seamlessness of our user experience and the alignment with our overall business strategies.
- You’ll be looked at as the subject matter authority! You will be the go to person on how Saleforce.com and related CRM applications can and should be used across the entire Customer Life Cycle.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in Marketing, Business, Information Technology or related field or commiserate work experience
- Ability to work with multiple managers or supervisors, influencing work of others over whom no direct reporting relationship exists.
- Relationship building across sales management, business analysts, technology partners, vendors and end-users in a collaborative fashion.
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust to constantly evolving requirements and demands.
- Excellent digital literacy in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Sophisticated written and verbal communication skills.
- Individuals in this position must have excellent organizational, document management and team leadership skills.
- Shown customer service experience in a technical environment, ability to distill problems and issues to resolve root causes while communicating in a professional and reassuring manner.
- Flexible; able to grow with the position as business needs mature and evolve.
- 3+ years of experience working with Salesforce CRM and related partner applications
- Experience with Salesforce Views, Reports, and Dashboards
- Previous Business Analyst, Sales Operations, Sales, Marketing, Technical Support and/or Project Management experience
Mental and Physical Demands:
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.