Manager, Talent & Leadership Development (Diversity & Inclusion Trainer)
Human Resources – Training, Learning and Development /
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion-dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who You Are:
The Talent and Leadership Development Manager (Diversity and Inclusion Trainer) is responsible for contributing to and implementing the strategy which drives Getty Images engagement, learning, and talent management initiatives in support of key business goals and strategies, with a specific focus on diversity and inclusion (D&I). As manager, you will leverage organizational change and learning theory, as well as project management and communication skills, as you administer and execute on practical and scalable projects and programs.
You will be exposed to all areas of learning and development in a mid-size company and specialize in managing D&I training programs, with regional and global impact. You will report to the Director of Talent and Leadership Development, which sits within Human Resources.
You will partner with a highly collaborative and engaged team of learning and development professionals and collaborate with a dedicated Culture, Diversity and Inclusion Program Manager – all who are passionate about facilitating meaningful and positive learning experiences. Curiosity, a love of learning, and creative thinking on how to integrate learning across business functions is a hallmark of this talented team.
Your Next Challenge:
- Implement global, enterprise-wide programs in alignment with D&I commitments and learning and development strategy at Getty Images
- Facilitate workshops and learning opportunities; must have the ability to confidently foster learning-centered environments, especially via online platforms, with the ability to cultivate regional and global variances
- End-to-end research, curation, design, implementation, management, and evaluation of curriculum, training materials, and scalable learning focused on D&I skills development
- Utilize employee engagement data and needs assessments to inform D&I learning design and implementation
- Champion, administer, and facilitate programs such as D&I 101 (foundational course), D&I 102 (deeper dive), and D&I 201 (for managers) on a frequent basis
- Create and moderate brave spaces for dialogue and learning around D&I while challenging conventional wisdom
- Consult on and integrate D&I learning into ongoing programs such as new hire onboarding, leadership development, performance development, high potential programming, etc.
- Support Talent Acquisition in developing and facilitating inclusive hiring training practices
- Coordinate ongoing training of trainers to build internal capacity
- Curate and update all D&I learning materials, building a repository of resources
- Collaborate with the Culture, Diversity and Inclusion Program Manager, who designs overall D&I program strategy, measures impact, and co-facilitates training; provide programmatic support to additional D&I initiatives and projects under the PM’s lead
- Leverage existing technology solutions, including a learning management system for online course building and reporting (Absorb), on-demand online learning platform (Udemy for Business), Slack, and SharePoint, to foster and promote innovative learning
- Develop effective relationships across all business levels, functions and regions to promote and drive alignment of D&I, as well as learning and development, best practices
- Support and coach leaders and employees on learning best practices, equipping them with simple, accessible tools and resources
- Use your unique talents and experiences to advance our D&I learning strategy
- Partner with Global HR peers to support local and global HR initiatives, ensuring business-relevance
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in diversity and inclusion, learning and development, or other related field
- Excellent prioritization, time management, project management and organizational skills, with the ability to pivot and adapt to address emerging needs
- Driven to execution with the ability to manage administrative details and large-scale implementation of strategy and programs
- Highly effective communicator, in both writing and speech, with the ability to consult and influence across all levels
- Expertise in diversity and inclusion, as well as learning and development, theory and principles, with solid experience in effective and impactful design and delivery of curriculum; experience in anti-racism training is a plus
- Strong facilitation skills in virtual environments to both small and large-sized groups
- Experience with global audiences and/or organizations; multi-lingual not required but is a plus
- Flexibility in working across time zones on a regular basis to ensure delivery of training programs across regions
- Proficient with MS Office (including PowerPoint) and SharePoint
- Experience with learning management systems and building online courses and resources, course registration, and data analysis; able to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines with an eagerness to execute and deliver
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative working relationships across the business
- Experience working across multiple locations and ideally with global audiences
Education and Certifications:
- BA/BS in human resources, adult education, or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Mental and Physical Demands:
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.