Video Assignment Producer, EMEA - London (15361)
Editorial – Editorial Content /
Video Assignment Producer, EMEA
Duration: Fixed Term Contract - 12 Months
Location: London, United Kingdom
Start: January 2023, or sooner!
At the time of the local office opening, employees and managers will partner to determine the work site location in line with our Flexible working policy (Remote, Full time in office, Less than 50% in office, and More than 50% in office).
Who You Are:
- The Video Assignment Producer will join our EMEA Video Assignments team working across multiple projects from ideation to delivery in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
- You must have knowledge of editing, shooting, interviewing as well as an aptitude for technology, upload systems, file formats and delivery methods. A solid understanding of, and interest in social media formats is also crucial. You should have experience of costing of up a shoot and being able to identify the accurate team based on client briefs.
- You will have a real ‘can do’ attitude – demonstrating strong organisational and planning skills and be able to manage conflicting responsibilities and balancing multiple tasks whilst remaining calm and in control. You are comfortable working as part of a team as well as independently to ensure projects are delivered with high levels of attention to detail.
Your Next Challenge:
- Working with our sales teams and clients to build briefing documents, create client quotes and support with pitches from ideation to delivery.
- Share briefs with video crew and ensure all requirements are communicated clearly at all times.
- Identify and pitch new opportunities for video assignments
- Manage or assist in pre & post-production as well as some on-site production of video assignments – ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget with the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction
- Management of day-to-day administrative tasks – including freelancer paperwork, invoicing, submission of projects into Salesforce, asset management and back up of content to our company server
- Working with regional team leads to source and grow external regional talent
What You'll Need:
- Extensive knowledge and interest of news, sport, entertainment, and popular culture
- In-depth knowledge of video production and project management from ideation to delivery
- Demonstrable experience of producing digital content for web/tv/social media
- Knowledge of social media platforms, content types & video formats
- A clear understanding of clients’ needs and the ability to communicate ideas into deliverable content options
- Experience in managing projects with multiple deliverables
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Ability to work under constant deadlines, multi-task and problem solve
- Ability to communicate effectively with sales, clients, and other stakeholders
- Comfortable with working extended hours including some evenings and weekends
Mental and Physical Demands:
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
Getty Images is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace. Through Getty Images, iStock, and Unsplash, we offer a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer—no matter their size—around the globe.
Getty Images encompasses the largest and best path to market for visual creators through their premier brands including its core, Getty Images; iStock, a value offering of creative stills and videos providing a significant volume of exclusive content to small and medium-sized businesses; and Unsplash, a free offering of creative stills servicing the fast-growing and broad-based creator economy.
Help us move the world with images! Bringing award-winning imagery to everyone, Getty Images has customers in almost every country in the world, with websites in 23 languages, bringing the world’s best content to media outlets, advertising agencies and corporations, small businesses and increasingly, direct to consumers.
Getty Images works with over 496,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport, and entertainment events around the globe. With over 495 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allow our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behavior and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or submitting an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment that celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.