Services – Customer Service /
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion-dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who you are:
As an integral part of our Global Service Operations team, the Workforce Business Analyst will ensure optimal coverage of our Customer Support resources. You know how to balance and apply analytics based on changing business requirements and customer demand. You are naturally curious and never satisfied with the status quo.
As a member of the Global Service Operations team, you will be responsible for forecasting our staffing needs by generating and delivering optimized schedules for the Global Service teams. You will own intraday management and monitoring of schedule adherence at a global level. This role will also capture scheduling exceptions and work with Service Managers to ensure our capacity is optimized to meet our customer needs.
Your next challenge:
You will join a team of highly-collaborative and curious operations team comfortable working with a diverse set of tools, and willing to take initiative on their ideas. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for forecasting our staffing needs by generating and delivering optimized schedules for the Global Service teams. You will own intraday management and monitoring of schedule adherence at a global level. This role will also capture scheduling exceptions and work with Service Managers to ensure our capacity is optimized to meet our customer needs.
What You'll Do:
- Forecast staffing needs by analyzing historical service volume and agent performance, as well as changing business requirements and customer demands
- Collect necessary data to plan and execute the staffing model leveraging the Workforce Management system to calculate appropriate staffing levels
- Monitor daily inbound support volumes across all channels, service levels and other key performance metrics
- Recognize trends, changes and risks to goal attainment and recommends mitigating actions to resolve deviations
- Develop recurring, ad hoc and timely reports to management on the health of our service performance
- Administer and maintain Workforce Management agent and skill data
What You'll Need:
- Previous experience with Workforce Management system or equivalent experience in managing business resources across a global service organization
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind
- Experience working in global environment
- Solid project management experience, including requirements gathering, identifying solutions, implementing recommendations and measuring and monitoring outcomes
- High level of PC literacy and MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience in SQL
- Previous experience in an analytical role focused on business forecasting
- Experience having managed or contributed to the use of Business Intelligence platforms such as Looker and Snowflake
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.