Marketing – Regional Marketing /
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion-dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
This position is responsible for supporting marketing operations executed by Japan and South East Asia marketing team. Activities include campaign, content marketing, lead generation, marketing automation and digital marketing. This position reports to the Senior Regional Marketing Manager.
Who You Are:
- The Marketing Specialist is responsible for aiding in the implementation of all Japan tactical marketing programs for Getty Images.
- This position works with multiple stake holders including central marketing, sales and creative team to ensure marketing plans are implemented and communicated in a clear and timely manner.
- This position reports to Senior manager of Regional Marketing.
Your Next Challenge:
- Support all marketing activities and manage programs as necessary.
- Produce sales collateral (digital and some print formats) with the support of an external vendors.
- Watch the marketing performance and create a report with using SFDC or other tools.
- Assist in materials being localized on-time (manage localize process including proof reading and sign-off).
- Manage marketing budget while communication central finance.
- Conduct competitive analysis while communicating stake holders like global product team, creative team and sales team.
- Help the marketing team with a variety of administrative tasks as required.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in B2B marketing.
- Experience supporting execution of tactical marketing programs.
- Hands on experience with campaign, events, lead generation and sales tool production.
- Experience in Eloqua or other marketing automation platform.
- Project management ability.
- Solid proven sales-oriented mentality and commercial acumen.
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent preferred.
- We are trustworthy, transparent and honest
- We always raise the bar
- We collectively bring solutions
- We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
- We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experiences
- We are one Getty Images with no silos
- We deliver on our commitments and commercial goals
- We put the customers at the heart of everything we do
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.