Key Account Manager - Media and Publishing (13434) 6 month Fixed Term contract
Sales – Independent Sales /
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion-dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Key Account Manager - Media and Publishing (13434)
6 month Fixed Term contract
The Key Accounts Executive role is responsible for maintaining and growing revenue through existing client base. The Key Accounts role is the day-to-day contact for key assigned accounts and is responsible for generating revenue by developing custom solutions with Getty Images’ products and services. This sales role must be comfortable with strong sales targets and account opportunity development, thus creating future revenue within their existing client bases. This role develops a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors, and maintains a strong, long-lasting customer relationship.
Who You Are:
- The Key Accounts Executive role is responsible for maintaining and growing revenue through existing client base. The Key Accounts role is the day-to-day contact for key assigned accounts and is responsible for generating revenue by developing custom solutions with Getty Images’ products and services. This sales role must be comfortable with strong sales targets and account opportunity development, thus creating future revenue within their existing client bases. This role develops a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors, and maintains a strong, long-lasting customer relationship.
Your Next Challenge:
- Grows existing assigned accounts by understanding their business needs and issues and devising effective sales strategies to identify larger opportunities and make recommendations to drive increased account activity through phone, email and chat.
- Handles all aspects of the renewal process for Key Accounts, from contract and customer performance review through negotiations to closure.
- Engages with customers to create opportunities, deepening relationships through customer-facing closing activities.
- Encourages and educates customers to self-serve appropriately.
- Coordinates the involvement of internal personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to reach objectives, trouble-shoot issues, and meet customers' expectations.
- Fosters internal relationships with cross-functional partners in all departments.
- Enters accurate customer and sales data into CRM and related systems.
What You’ll Need:
- A higher education degree from a business school.
- The candidate has a proven experience in sales on a challenger brand, with a focus on the Financial and Telco sectors.
- Experience of selling to multi-national operations.
- Solid direct B2B sales experience within a fast-pace organization with successful revenue track record from new business.
- Fluent English and French is required.
- Ideally, the candidate will have prior experience working for a US headquartered company.
- The candidate is results-oriented, solutions-driven, understands the need for constant improvement, works well in a changing environment and is a strategic thinker.
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and proposal development skills with the ability to foster and maintain relationships via telephone, email and in-person and be a champion of networking.
- Ability to learn quickly the dynamics of Getty Images’ broad product range to a level that allows you to educate, cross-sell and up-sell effectively to clients.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole.https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12178384/
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.