Credit Risk Assessment Specialist EMEA (Dublin) - 14829
Finance and Accounting – Accounting and Reporting /
Credit Risk Assessment Specialist EMEA (Dublin)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Workstation: Hybrid or Remote
Who You Are:
- You’re a highly organised and motivated individual. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can multitask optimally. You’re able to work with sales peers globally to meet our customers’ needs related to credit requests and vendor form completion. You are confident in making decisions within guidelines, and be able to provide justification for credit decisions. Because of your outstanding communication and collaboration skills, you’re often the go-to person for both your peers and business partners when credit expertise is required. You are able to provide negative decisions while maintaining customer relationships. As the ideal candidate we require finance experience. This position reports to the Credit & Collections Supervisor.
Your Next Challenge:
- This position is responsible for completing credit requests, provide credit terms, approve credit limits, and review extended payment terms, in support of sales and reviewing approved credit limits across hierarchy accounts in support of risk management.
- To give mentorship and/or training to sales in support of completing all credit requests.
- Maintain SLA's (service level agreements) for credit requests
- Making credit decisions based on credit reports, sales hierarchy, and customer history, in support of sales revenue.
- Providing strong customer service and communication, with sales and customers in regards to credit.
- Creating and providing credit reports identifying customers beyond their credit limits, or nearing their credit limits. This enables credit to proactively assess and apply credit increases, in support of sales goals.
- Completion of Vendor forms from customers.
- Sending claims for liquidation and bankruptcy cases.
- Setting up Direct Debit customers, troubleshooting and assisting with process automation.
- Creating, updating and maintaining credit process documentation; based on sales creating request, & sales training; finance credit specialists completing the requests.
- Collaborating with internal partners, accounts receivable, sales, reviewing processes, implementing improvements, in connection with credit processes.
- Assignment of collection activities or special projects in support of team collection goals.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years proven experience in this field
- Knowledge of commercial credit and experience making credit decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multiple languages beneficial
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Outlook; Excel; OneNote; Word
- Familiar with the following programs: CRM, Salesforce, Oracle
- Education in Accounting preferred or relevant work experience
Mental & Physical Demands:
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
Getty Images is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace. Through Getty Images, iStock, and Unsplash, we offer a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer—no matter their size—around the globe.
Getty Images encompasses the largest and best path to market for visual creators through their premier brands including its core, Getty Images; iStock, a value offering of creative stills and videos providing a significant volume of exclusive content to small and medium-sized businesses; and Unsplash, a free offering of creative stills servicing the fast-growing and broad-based creator economy.
Help us move the world with images! Bringing award-winning imagery to everyone, Getty Images has customers in almost every country in the world, with websites in 23 languages, bringing the world’s best content to media outlets, advertising agencies and corporations, small businesses and increasingly, direct to consumers.
Getty Images works with over 496,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport, and entertainment events around the globe. With over 495 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allow our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behavior and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or submitting an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment that celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.