Key Account Executive - Production
Los Angeles /
Sales – Account Management /
Who We Are:
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced and confident Account Executive who is eager to work with some of Getty Images’ largest and top billing accounts in the Production community. You have heavy experience in television and/or deep broadcast industry knowledge. You are proactive, well organized and motivated in seeing your clients succeed and revenue grow. The role is pivotal in client negotiations, pricing agreements and relationship development. Client interaction is at the highest decision-making level to position Getty Images as the ultimate value provider of content across all products and services. Demonstrated pipeline management and forecasting skills. Strong networking, communication, negotiation, presentation, and proposal development skills.
Your next challenge:
- Develops existing and new business revenue streams as it relates to all Getty Images products and services.
- Leverages industry experience and contacts across the North America television and broadcast production community.
- Identifies and engages companies, divisions and individuals to develop mutually beneficial agreements and working relationships.
- Travels to onsite customer meetings, industry events and client networking opportunities.
- Uses Salesforce diligently to track account opportunities and pipeline; follows up on customer service issues as appropriate; fulfils management reporting requirements; mentors other sales employees.
- Develops sales approaches and solutions which lead to increased penetration and share of market.
- Identifies and communicates the value proposition for key strategic accounts and manages the customer effectively through the sales cycle.
- Works in collaboration with sales partners and colleagues in other segments/departments to define and execute account strategies and analysis where appropriate.
What you'll need:
- You have five years relevant sales and/or content licensing experience.
- Impeccable written and communications skills, comfortable negotiating up to C-suite level executives.
- Ability and skills to travels to onsite client meetings for presentations and face-to-face interactions.
- Experience finding and closing new business opportunities, and customer relationship management.
- Demonstrated pipeline management closing and forecasting skills.
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and proposal development skills.
- Fluent in all Microsoft Office tools
- Experienced in CRM (preferably Salesforce) as a platform for all customer transactional and data capture.
- Strong networking skills and persuasive negotiator, ability to hold value and close deals.
- Must be able to foster and maintain relationships via telephone, email and in-person.
Nice to have:
- Strong television or broadcast industry experience and knowledge.
- Experience in television distribution, development or related.
Mental and Physical Demands
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
Getty Images is committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.