Culture & Development Specialist for D&I Training
Remote - United States /
Human Resources – Training, Learning and Development /
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 435 million assets, of which over 310 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Location: Remote, USA - Eastern Standard Timezone
Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will initially work from home, until such a time when we return to our office.
Who You Are
- The Culture & Development Specialist for D&I Training is responsible for contributing to and implementing the strategy which drives Getty Images engagement, learning, and talent management initiatives in support of key business goals and strategies, with a specific focus on diversity and inclusion (D&I) training. As specialist, you will translate organizational change and learning theory into practical and scalable projects and programs via solid project management, high communication skills, and engaging facilitation. You will be exposed to all areas of learning and development in a mid-size company and specialize in facilitating D&I training programs, with regional and global impact. You will report to the Culture & Development Manager for D&I Strategy and Insights, and partner with a highly collaborative and engaged team of professionals on the Culture & Development team, as part of the wider Human Resources team. The Culture & Development team champions the experience, engagement, and development of employees enterprise-wide. With a focus on diversity and inclusion, learning and development, and people insights, we shape and tell the story of our people.
Your Next Challenge
- Coordinate end-to-end research, curation, design, implementation, and evaluation of training curriculum, materials, and scalable learning focused on D&I skills development. Create training collateral and toolkits as aligned to programming and D&I topics.
- Regularly administer, facilitate, and report on global, enterprise-wide, workshop and learning training programs including D&I 101 (foundational course), D&I 102 (deeper dive), D&I 201 (for managers), micro-learning moments, and deeper dive programming (anti-racism training).
- Confidently and engagingly cultivate learning-centered environments via online platforms; create and moderate brave spaces for dialogue and learning in consideration of regional and global variances.
- Administer the Getty Images Amplified Mentoring Program (AMP), specifically connecting senior leaders to employees who self-identify as part of an underrepresented racial/ethnic group.
- Coordinate AMP Steering team, matching, kick-offs, programming, and reporting/analysis of impact.
- Consult on and integrate D&I learning into ongoing programs such as new hire onboarding, leadership development, performance development, high potential programs, etc. to ensure intentional weaving of D&I across the employee learning lifecycle.
- Develop effective relationships across all business levels, functions, and regions to promote and drive alignment of D&I learning and development standard methodologies.
- Support and coach leaders and employees on learning best practices, equipping them with simple, accessible tools and resources.
- Create and execute on customized training for functions in partnership with leaders and HR business partners.
- Coordinate ongoing training of trainers to build internal capacity across Culture & Development and HR business partners.
- Curate and update all D&I learning materials, building a repository of training materials and toolkits.
- Demonstrate existing technology solutions, including a learning management system for online course building and reporting (Absorb), on-demand online learning platform (Udemy for Business), Slack, and SharePoint, to foster and promote innovative learning.
What You'll Need
- Relevant experience in diversity and inclusion, learning and development, human resources, or other related field
- Excellent prioritization, time management, project management and organizational skills for large-scale (global) implementation of strategy and programs, with the ability to pivot and adapt to address emerging needs
- Highly effective communicator, in both writing and speech, with the ability to consult and influence across all levels
- Driven to execution with the ability to lead administrative details and large-scale implementation of strategy and programs; able to meet deadlines with an eagerness to deliver
- Strong facilitation skills in virtual environments to both small and large-sized groups
- Expertise in diversity and inclusion, as well as learning and development, theory and principles, with solid experience in effective and impactful design and delivery of curriculum; able to facilitate D&I topics with care
- Experience running internal programs (i.e., mentorship) with the ability to execute on all elements of planning, delivery, and assessment of impact
- Experience with global audiences and/or organizations
- Flexibility in working across time zones on a regular basis to ensure delivery of training programs across regions
- Demonstrated cultural competence and behaviors in all interactions that align to Getty Images Leadership Principles; committed to enhancing the culture of the organization and supporting company goals, core drivers, commitments, and how we do our work
- Proficient with MS Office (including PowerPoint) with experience in designing and building SharePoint communication sites; strong data acumen with intermediate Excel and data reporting experience to understand program efficiency and impact
- Experience with learning management systems (Absorb is the current Getty Images provider) and building online courses and/or online resources; able to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to lead and meet deadlines
- Track record of forming close business relationships with internal customers
- Experience working across global locations with flexibility to expand working hours for greater regional reach (optimal candidates are in Central/Eastern AMER time zone).
Mental and Physical Demand
- Frequent communication with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs and frequently moving objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work assignment.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.