Media Key Account Executive (15538) - Paris
Sales – Account Management /
Who You Are:
You are a dedicated Salesperson that is well organised, self-motivated and has a record of success in delivering against targets. You will be able to demonstrate within your current role your expertise in developing high-level client relationships and growing accounts (top down and bottom up) to realise their full potential across a broad product portfolio. As an excellent communicator you will be able to engage and build rapport quickly with all levels of clients and colleagues alike. By having the ability to flex your style you will fit yourself into the Getty Images team and job role seamlessly, always bringing confidence and trust to customers, and being a positive influence with your colleagues.
Your Next Challenge:
- Develops new business revenue streams as it relates to all Getty Images products and services.
- Leverages industry experience and has a wealth of contacts territories.
- Travels to onsite customer meetings, industry events and client networking opportunities.
- Follows up on customer service issues as appropriate; fulfils management reporting requirements; mentors other sales employees.
- Develops sales approaches and solutions which lead to increased penetration and share of market.
- Works in collaboration with sales partners and colleagues in other segments/departments to define and execute account strategies and analysis where appropriate.
- Prioritise all activities to maintain a balanced pipeline of deals.
- Hunt for new revenue opportunities from within the existing customer portfolio.
- Develop and maximise outbound proactive sales methods including customer-facing sales presentations, phone sales, teleconference presentations and client briefings at trade shows, sponsor presentations and industry events.
- Understand content gaps in current deal structure that results in loss of share.
- Early understanding of new end client relationships with agencies to support more specific pitches
- Leverage all products and services to build new segment customer relationships and develop valuable revenue opportunities.
- Leverage cross-functional relationships to get work done efficiently.
- Embrace a strong Obligation to Care and a positive and proactive approach to problem solving
What You’ll Need:
- In-depth industry experience and knowledge including market trends
- Experience selling to major Media owners
- Strong contacts and reputation across relevant industry and ability to use extensive list of contacts to drive growth and present new insights
- A growth mindset to open new doors and budgets and present new ideas across target customers
- Strong relationship building skills & experience of developing accounts to maximise revenue and elevate the customer relationship beyond the existing content deals in place.
- Proven success in building new business revenue within existing accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects; must have strong organisational skills.
- Proficient knowledge of all MS Office tools, with solid grasp of Excel.
- Experience in using Salesforce and CRM.
- Proven effective closing and consistent forecasting skills delivering accurate Outlooks
- Able to build cross-functional relationships necessary to deliver revenue results.
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and proposal development skills.
- Project management - lead/co-lead a project implementation.
- Experience of selling multiple products in one solution.
- Experience selling, upselling, and developing underpenetrated accounts to grow committed revenue.
- C-suite level negotiation experience – cultivates relationships at the C-suite level and confidently negotiates enterprise level solutions.
- Fluent in English and French (both written and verbal)
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
Getty Images is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace. Through Getty Images, iStock, and Unsplash, we offer a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer—no matter their size—around the globe.
Getty Images encompasses the largest and best path to market for visual creators through their premier brands including its core, Getty Images; iStock, a value offering of creative stills and videos providing a significant volume of exclusive content to small and medium-sized businesses; and Unsplash, a free offering of creative stills servicing the fast-growing and broad-based creator economy.
Help us move the world with images! Bringing award-winning imagery to everyone, Getty Images has customers in almost every country in the world, with websites in 23 languages, bringing the world’s best content to media outlets, advertising agencies and corporations, small businesses and increasingly, direct to consumers.
Getty Images works with over 496,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport, and entertainment events around the globe. With over 495 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allow our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behavior and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or submitting an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment that celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.