Customer Service Associate (CSA) / Fluent French speaker (13468)
Services – Customer Service /
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion-dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Customer Service Associate (CSA) / Fluent French speaker (13468)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Customer Service Associate (CSA) is responsible for servicing inbound customer enquiries by providing information, solutions and troubleshooting. Activities include sales of inbound accounts (inbound communication channels), entering/tracking invoices and customer and sales data, as well as providing administrative assistance and support to the Sales team. Also handling all aspects of sales (price quotations, product and licensing information, solicitation, negotiation, and problem resolution).
Who You Are:
- You are eager to get your foot in the door and embrace the fast-paced buzz of the media world. Working for a global leader in digital content supporting successful sales teams excites you and you thrive in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment where terrific customer support is critical.
- In this role, you would be responsible for providing service to inbound customer enquiries that are service-related and delivering administrative assistance and general support to the sales team. Your goal is to help our customers, internal and external, work smarter. You’re an excellent communicator across multiple mediums like phones, chat, and email, and are focused on solving problems in a manner that enhances the overall customer relationship.
Your Next Challenge:
- Receive and process inbound sales queries from clients via the phone, email and online chat.
- Sell to customers and engage them in discovery activities that determine customer their needs, suggests relevant products and services, and gathering relevant customer information.
- Process, track, code and manage invoices and internal reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist the sales team with other paperwork and administrative needs to enhance and streamline the workflow within the department.
- Answer phones promptly to ensure customers receive timely service and attempts to direct the customer to the appropriate sales person to assist them with sales queries.
- Handle customer requests for service related to password resets, download issues, technical questions, etc.
- Create research Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tickets.
What You'll Need:
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Relevant customer service experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Relevant customer service experience and the ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone and email.
- Proficient computer literacy (internet, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong desire to learn.
- Fluency in written and spoken in French required. Dutch language advantageous.
Please also feel free to join our LinkedIn group in order to keep up to date with current vacancies and stories about life at Getty, and the organisation as a whole https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12178384/
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email RecruitingAccommodations@gettyimages.com.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.