Sales Development Representative
San Francisco / Remote /
Ware is an enterprise-grade supply chain digitization platform building technology at the intersection of robotics and machine learning. Trusted by leading logistics companies, we help organizations operate more efficiently by implementing automation into their workflows. Our first product leverages the power of drones to transform the way warehouses and distribution centers accomplish the critical task of tracking inventory. We're funded by leading investors, like Bloomberg Beta, and partnered with innovative companies, like Skydio.
As a Sales Development Representative on Ware’s founding sales team, you will play a key role in driving the go-to-market strategy for the organization. We are looking for a motivated individual who is interested in a career in technology sales and wants to make an immediate business impact. This individual will jump right in, learn the Ware sales process, and start contacting prospects within 10-days from their start date. In this role, you will learn the value of structured sales, along with key account development best practices that will position you for a successful career in sales.
- Execute Ware’s Go-To-Market Strategy for Lead and Account Development
- Use internal systems to execute Cold calls, Email, and Media Campaigns to generate leads for the Sales organization
- Qualify inbound leads and inbound chats to confirm need and product compatibility
- Extensive use of HubSpot CRM, LinkedIn, and other tools to build and maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information for all customers and prospects.
- Work closely with sales leadership in the ongoing optimization of strategic sales approaches
- 1 to 2 years in outbound-focused sales or other customer-focused experience (support, customer service)
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related area.
Nice to Have
- Prior SDR/BDR experience is a plus but not required.
- Prior experience at a high-growth, SaaS or technology company.
- Prior experience in warehousing, logistics, supply chain, or transportation industries
- HubSpot experience is a plus but not required
Your key traits
- Hustle and grit
- Good listener
- Natural storyteller
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience selling technology and/or software
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with minimal direction and plenty of ambiguity
Life at Ware
Ware was named one of the Top 50 Seed Stage Startups to Work For in 2021. Our team is diverse and committed to solving complex problems with elegant solutions. Logistics is already complicated enough—we believe in making a lasting impact by bringing the power of simplicity to our customer's lives. Join us!
Perks & Benefits
* Competitive salary + equity
* Full Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage for Employee + 50% coverage for Dependents
* Unlimited vacation policy
* Unlimited Philz coffee
* Mall discounts
* Climbing wall in the office
* Modern office (literally) on top of Powell BART & MUNI
* Commuter benefits
* Parental leave
* Happy hours