Front End Software Engineer
Ware is an enterprise-grade supply chain digitization platform building technology at the intersection of robotics and machine learning. Trusted by leading logistics companies, we help organizations operate more efficiently by implementing automation into their workflows. Our first product leverages the power of drones to transform the way warehouses and distribution centers accomplish the critical task of tracking inventory. We're funded by leading investors, like Bloomberg Beta, and partnered with innovative companies, like Skydio.
Come and be a part of Ware's amazing growth story!
The Ware Engineering team is looking for a seasoned front end engineer to design and build customer experiences that span multiple customer use cases and technologies. You will help define, design, prototype, and build these experiences. To achieve this, you will collaborate closely with product managers, sales, and the back end service team.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building user experiences and has a track record of building interfaces which are beautiful in form, function, and simplicity. The ability to work within a creative and positive team environment are key to the role.
If you enjoy designing and building systems that can scale and solving challenging problems, come join us!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
- 3+ years of professional front-end development.
- Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, and Node
- Experience building reusable UX components or libraries
- Strong UX design skills
- Deep experience with the React front-end framework.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
- 5+ years of professional front end development.
- Experience building scalable, distributed, front-end experiences
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns
- Ability to decompose a problem into clear software and UX design actions.
- Ability to articulate the benefits and challenges of depending on front-end libraries, frameworks, and tool-sets.
Life at Ware
Ware was named one of the Top 50 Seed Stage Startups to Work For in 2021. Our team is diverse and committed to solving complex problems with elegant solutions. Logistics is already complicated enough—we believe in making a lasting impact by bringing the power of simplicity to our customer's lives. Join us!
Perks & Benefits
* Competitive salary + equity
* Full Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage for Employee + 50% coverage for Dependents
* Unlimited vacation policy
* Unlimited Philz coffee
* Mall discounts
* Climbing wall in the office
* Modern office (literally) on top of Powell BART & MUNI
* Commuter benefits
* Parental leave
* Happy hours