Regional Warehouse Manager - College Station
College Station, TX
Ride in style with Wheels, a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform, that is changing the current landscape in dockless mobility. Our innovative products are a low-cost, fun, and comfortable way to see your city and get you where you need to go safely. Connect with our app through a smartphone and don't forget to tag us on instagram @takewheels.
While we're headquartered in West Hollywood, California, we're quickly expanding across the world and coming to a city near you. We hope you're ready for the ride of your life.
As head of the fleet maintenance operations, the Warehouse Manager oversees day to day operations at the warehouse, manage local mechanic and build teams, and execute world class processes to meet quality requirements. With a laser focus on metrics, the Warehouse Manager uses data vigorously to drive performance of repair operations, measure quality standards, and ensure vehicles and parts are received, tracked, and dispatched appropriately.
Get to know us better by checking out these articles:
What You'll Do
- Manage and execute all day to day warehouse operation and logistics
- Schedule and coordinate unloading of shipments, and monitor and improve shipping procedures to maximize efficiency
- Organize, maintain, and communicate inventory and supply levels
- Oversee technicians, managing and motivating team in execution of daily KPIs
- Ensure all vehicles consistently meet and pass set quality standards
- Track and report all metrics tied to quality, repair, and inventory management
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of warehouse/logistics management experience
- Demonstrated mechanical and logistical savvy, willingness to learn quickly, and ability to quickly troubleshoot operational problems
- Data-driven mentality with proficiency in Google and Microsoft Suite data tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Skilled people manager with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality
- DISCLAIMER: This is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility which will ever be required of an employee in this position. However, the employee will be held responsible for all duties assigned.
Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.