Los Angeles, CA
Ride in style with Wheels, a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform, that is changing the current landscape in dockless mobility. Our innovative products are a low-cost, fun, and comfortable way to see your city and get you where you need to go safely. Connect with our app through a smartphone and don't forget to tag us on instagram @takewheels.
While we're headquartered in West Hollywood, California, we're quickly expanding across the world and coming to a city near you. We hope you're ready for the ride of your life.
You will be a part of a recruiting team that is focused on acquiring talent for The Wheels Crew in our cities. As a Recruiter, you will need to meet production goals and utilize networks and our resources to recruit new talent for the company. You will source, phone screen, schedule, conduct on-site interviews, and onboard new talent across the U.S. and globally as we continue to expand in new markets.
Get to know us better by checking out these articles:
What You'll Do
- Actively recruit potential candidates using our resources and review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Source, identify, screen, select and onboard the most qualified talent through a variety of full-cycle recruiting channels
- Conduct pre-screening interviews and set up interviews with the hiring team members
- Build strong pipelines of leads and active potential candidates; nurture long term leads and manages relationships over time
- Track, analyze and iterate on personal metrics throughout the process, including understanding where there are roadblocks and working through the recruiting leader to resolve them
- Ability and willingness to schedule interviews and make the candidate experience a number one priority
- Responsible for keeping track of candidates and assisting them through the entire recruiting/on-boarding process
- Follow-up with managers to determine if candidates will be moving forward in the interview process
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of hands-on corporate or agency recruiting experience as a full lifecycle recruiter
- Start-up and tech recruitment experience preferred
- Experience with Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Google Docs)
- Experience recruiting for engineering, finance, customer service, and operations preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing emails and documents, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills
- Must be resourceful and detail-oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positivity, flexibility and an outgoing, approachable demeanor
- Ability to self-manage and also work well in a team environment
- DISCLAIMER: This is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility which will ever be required of an employee in this position. However, the employee will be held responsible for all duties assigned.
Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.