Ride in style with Wheels, a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform, that is changing the current landscape in dockless mobility. Our innovative products are a low-cost, fun, and comfortable way to see your city and get you where you need to go safely. Connect with our app through a smartphone and don't forget to tag us on instagram @takewheels.
While we're headquartered in West Hollywood, California, we're quickly expanding across the world and coming to a city near you. We hope you're ready for the ride of your life.
Reporting directly into the VP of People, this position will be the first HR hire for Wheels outside of the US and will be critical to their success in the region. Initially operating in a standalone position, this person will create, develop and roll out HR activities across multiple countries in Europe as well as overseeing day to day HR activities.
Get to know us better by checking out these articles:
What You'll Do
- Set up and lead Wheels’ HR activities across Europe
- Devise, develop and implement new HR processes from scratch
- Oversee the implementation of new HR systems for the region
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally
- Hire, develop and lead Wheels’ European HR team
- Develop and champion Wheels culture across Europe
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 5 years experience in HR management
- Experience in setting up and managing HR activities in multiple countries in Europe
- Experience in creating new HR processes and systems
- Strong ability to work with ambiguity
- A proactive hands on ‘start-up’ attitude
- Strong communication skills
- A detailed orientated approach
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.