Accounts Payable Manager
West Hollywood Headquarters
Ride in style with Wheels, a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform, that is changing the current landscape in dockless mobility. Our innovative products are a low-cost, fun, and comfortable way to see your city and get you where you need to go safely. Connect with our app through a smartphone and don't forget to tag us on instagram @takewheels.
While we're headquartered in West Hollywood, California, we're quickly expanding across the world and coming to a city near you. We hope you're ready for the ride of your life.
The Accounts Payable Manager will support the Controller by preparing documents dealing with finances, reporting and budgets. This person will also be responsible for developing Accounts Payable processes and managing these systems.
Get to know us better by checking out these articles:
What You’ll Do
- Create, automate, and manage the Accounts Payable processes and team
- Build out the Accounts Payable team
- Review invoice entries, prepare and process weekly check runs
- Ensure timely payment of vendor invoices and expense reimbursements. Maintain accurate records and control reports
- Develop 1099 tax forms and ensure compliance to regulations
- Manage customer vendor relations and ensuring timely payments in all markets
- Develop invoicing approval process and ensure that all invoices have been approved
- Act as a liaison for the accounting department in order to solve Accounts payable disputes
- Provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers
- Contribute to year-end filings, audit, and tax preparation by providing requested documentation and analysis
- Manage special projects and provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or related field is required
- 5+ Years of previous experience, ideally in a leadership role
- Deep knowledge of accounting principles and Accounts Payable procedures
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail, with a commitment to deliver quality and accurate work products in a timely basis
- Strong planning, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word and Outlook
- QuickBooks and NetSuite experience a plus
- Proven ability to come with process improvements/ out-sourcing/ automation
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- DISCLAIMER: This is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility which will ever be required of an employee in this position. However, the employee will be held responsible for all duties assigned.
Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.