West Hollywood Headquarters
Ride in style with Wheels, a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform, that is changing the current landscape in dockless mobility. Our innovative products are a low-cost, fun, and comfortable way to see your city and get you where you need to go safely. Connect with our app through a smartphone and don't forget to tag us on instagram @takewheels.
While we're headquartered in West Hollywood, California, we're quickly expanding across the world and coming to a city near you. We hope you're ready for the ride of your life.
Get to know us better by checking out these articles:
What You'll Do
- Oversee all major IT projects such as system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages
- Track and keep inventory on all electronic equipment in the office and administered to employees
- Help onboard and offboard new employees with equipment, emails, and softwares
- Trouble-shoots and solve problems related to hardware, software, and network problems
- Build long term relationships with outside vendors for IT related products and services
- Manage the Wheels IT budget
What You'll Need
- BA in computer science, information technology, or management information systems
- Extensive experience with G Suite, Apple, and Microsoft (we use Macs & PC computers)
- Proven experience managing IT infrastructure and services
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security
- Highly organized and detail orientedExcellent analytical and problem-solving skill
- DISCLAIMER: This is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility which will ever be required of an employee in this position. However, the employee will be held responsible for all duties assigned.
- Tech start up experience!
Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.