West Hollywood Headquarters
Ride in style with Wheels, a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform, that is changing the current landscape in dockless mobility. Our innovative products are a low-cost, fun, and comfortable way to see your city and get you where you need to go safely. Connect with our app through a smartphone and don't forget to tag us on instagram @takewheels.
While we're headquartered in West Hollywood, California, we're quickly expanding across the world and coming to a city near you. We hope you're ready for the ride of your life.
We are looking for a Product Manager to play a key role in the expansion of the Wheels. You will be working on cutting-edge solutions to a real-time marketplace. You will wear multiple hats, ranging from designing rider experiences, to building tools to run warehouses, to building incentives and gamification for people to transport bikes from Point A to Point B, to writing product specs for how we balance the marketplace of Transporters and Riders.
Your potential surface area and impact will be nearly unlimited.
Get to know us better by checking out these articles:
Who you are:
- Self-starter that loves to tackle hard problems
- You like to “wear multiple hats”
- You believe that no problem is too small
- You have a passion for building amazing user experiences
- You have an extremely high attention to detail
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and charting a path forward
- DISCLAIMER: This is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility which will ever be required of an employee in this position. However, the employee will be held responsible for all duties assigned.
What You'll Need:
- B.A./B.S. in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Applied Math, Economics, Computer Science)
- 4+ years total experience, 2+ years of relevant experience in tech, 1+ years in startup
- Demonstrated experience in solving complex problems
- Experience working cross-functionally with Analytics, Engineering, Operations & external vendors
- Data-driven decision making with a strong bias towards action and rapid experimentation
- Entrepreneurial DNA; ability and desire to launch and run initiatives end-to-end with full ownership with limited oversight
- A strong ability to think strategically across all facets of the business demonstrated track record of building strong relationships
- The ability to juggle several responsibilities at a time, maintaining progress on multiple fronts
- The ability to effectively prioritize multiple work streams on a daily basis
- A passion for changing the way people safely get around cities and the transportation industry
Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.