Data Analytics Manager
West Hollywood Headquarters
Ride in style with Wheels, a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform, that is changing the current landscape in dockless mobility. Our innovative products are a low-cost, fun, and comfortable way to see your city and get you where you need to go safely. Connect with our app through a smartphone and don't forget to tag us on instagram @takewheels.
While we're headquartered in West Hollywood, California, we're quickly expanding across the world and coming to a city near you. We hope you're ready for the ride of your life.
We are looking for a Data Analytics Manager to play a key role in the expansion of the Wheels. You will be working on cutting-edge solutions to real-time marketplace problems. You will have the tools and platforms at your fingertips to automate anything and everything, solving problems such as crunching IoT data sets, pricing, marketplace “balancing”, and even to how we handle bad user experiences.
Your potential surface area and impact will be nearly unlimited.
Get to know us better by checking out these articles:
Who are you:
- Self-starter that loves to tackle hard problems
- You believe that no problem is too small
- You have an extremely high attention to detail
- You are an optimizer at heart
- You like to “wear multiple hats”
What You'll Need:
- B.A./B.S. in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Applied Math, Economics, Computer Science)
- 5+ years total experience, 2+ years of relevant experience in tech
- Expert quantitative in SQL
- Proficient in Python or R
- Demonstrated experience in solving complex problems
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Operations & external vendors.
- Data-driven decision making with a strong bias towards action and rapid experimentation.
- Entrepreneurial DNA; ability and desire to launch and run initiatives end-to-end with full ownership.
- A strong ability to think strategically across all facets of the business
- DISCLAIMER: This is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility which will ever be required of an employee in this position. However, the employee will be held responsible for all duties assigned.
- Experience coding, either computer science or self-taught
- Machine learning experience
- Growth marketing experience or adtech
Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.