Field Operations Lead
West Hollywood Headquarters
Wheels is a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform changing the current landscape in dockless mobility. With innovative products focused on sleek design and safety, Wheels provides a low-cost, fun, and comfortable way to get around cities through the connection of a smartphone. Wheels is headquartered in West Hollywood, California and is expanding quickly across the world.
As a Field Operations Lead, you will oversee teams in the field responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and repositioning vehicles across cities. Field Operations Leads use technology from a central location to efficiently manage field teams but are ready to jump into the field at a moment’s notice to keep help keep riders moving. It is a hands-on role offering a broad set of responsibilities based on the dynamic day-to-day patterns and usage of vehicles in our cities. As a Field Operations Lead, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring the health of our fleet and in bringing safe, reliable rides to users everyday.
What You'll Do
- Lead and motivate members of the Field Operations team
- Ensure vehicles are positioned and charged according to business targets
- Monitor real-time market data and provide reports to internal stakeholders
- Quickly identify issues and provide recommendations on how to resolve them
- Manage worker schedules, clock in/out, attendance and productivity
- Assist in hiring and onboarding of workers
- Champion safety and a positive work environment
What You'll Need
- 2-3 years experience working in logistics, operations, or equivalent fields
- Experience leading teams or delivering results through others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; focused on driving action
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Rigorous attention to detail and strong data management skills
- A smartphone and proficiency using mobile technology
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Suite data tools
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Flexible schedule and able to regularly work on nights and weekends
Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.