West Hollywood Headquarters
Ride in style with Wheels, a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform that is changing the current landscape in dockless mobility. Our innovative products are a low-cost, fun, and comfortable way to see your city and get you where you need to go safely. Connect with our app through a smartphone and don't forget to tag us on instagram @takewheels.
While we're headquartered in West Hollywood, California, we're quickly expanding across the world and coming to a city near you. We hope you're ready for the ride of your life.
We are looking for a multi-disciplinary programmer who is comfortable building applications from beginning to end.
At Wheels, full stack developers are responsible for building out internal tools for employees, maintaining and actively improving the public facing Wheels website, and modifying logic found in low-code tools such as Zapier. You will work with a number of key decision makers in the business to understand their needs and then own the project from beginning to end.
Get to know us better by checking out these articles:
Who You Are:
- Self-starter that loves to tackle hard problems
- You believe that no problem is too small
- You have an extremely high attention to detail
- You are interested in understanding business needs
- You like to “wear multiple hats” and work on a variety of problems
What You'll Need:
- Low-code/No-code tooling such as Zapier, Blendr, Retool and others.
- General knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and tools such as CircleCI, Jenkins and Codeship
- Devops and infrastructure tooling experience
Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.