Ride in style with Wheels, a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform, that is changing the current landscape in dockless mobility. Our innovative products are a low-cost, fun, and comfortable way to see your city and get you where you need to go safely. Connect with our app through a smartphone and don't forget to tag us on Instagram @takewheels.
While we're headquartered in West Hollywood, California, we're quickly expanding across the world and coming to a city near you. We hope you're ready for the ride of your life.
The Recruiting Team is focused on acquiring talent for The Wheels Crew in our cities. As a Wheels Team Recruiter, you’ll assist the department heads, schedule, and conduct in-person interviews, and onboard new talent.
What You'll Do:
• Actively recruit potential candidates using our resources and review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
• Conduct pre-screening interviews and set up interviews with department heads
• Assist in managing applicant tracking system
• Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
• Perform other special projects and duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
• A laptop and proficiency using technology
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
•Flexible schedule and able to regularly work on weekends
• Ability to self-manage and also work well in a team environment
Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.