Group Head, Audit, Risk & Compliance
Ensure - Nigeria
To provide leadership and strategic direction to the Group; initiate and drive a systemic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes; and also ensure compliance with all statutory regulations/internal policies.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills required:
- Candidate must possess a bachelor's degree in Accounting or any other related discipline
- Membership of one or more relevant professional bodies (i.e. ICAN, ACCA, CISA, CRISC) is required
- Minimum of 12 years post NYSC work experience in Audit/Risk/Compliance, with at least 6 years in a managerial position
- < 45 years of age
- Relevant experience in an insurance company or within the financial services industry may also be an added advantage
- Proficiency in strategic thinking, an analytical and proactive mindset
- Proficiency in project management, leadership and team building
- Good command of English language, excellent writing ability and excellent presentation skills
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work with others
- > N14 Million per annum
- Up to 30% of Gross Salary
All applicants should visit the careers' section of our website at www.ensure.com.ng, register and upload their CVs to be eligible for consideration. All applications should reach us on or before Wednesday, November 4, 2016.