Talent Acquisition & Data Associate
New York, NY
The Talent Acquisition & Data Associate will support the People team and senior leaders to coordinate our approach to recruiting talent. This person will play an integral role in creatively identifying and engaging global talent, improving and contributing to our global brand, and scaling our recruiting process as we grow as an organization. They will manage the full life-cycle of our hiring process, and identify, evaluate, and implement key recruiting metrics to drive continuous process improvement. Above all, they are responsible for sourcing and onboarding GHC’s most meaningful asset – our people! This is a critical role in our journey to process excellence, process automation creating the best staff and candidate experience around the talent acquisition process.
Global Health Corps
Global Health Corps (GHC) is building a new generation of global health leadership. We believe that solving the world’s most pressing global health challenges requires better and more connected leaders who are able to work across traditional boundaries like geography, sector, and issue area to engineer stronger global health systems. We need more than clinicians and providers; we need management consultants, engineers, artists, and architects. We need new leadership voices and new perspectives, especially those representing the populations most often left out and unheard.
GHC competitively recruits and selects emerging leaders from around the world who represent a wide range of skillsets and areas of expertise, all of which are critical to rebuilding and strengthening health systems. GHC is developing a cadre of health equity leaders through a unique leadership development program that utilizes experiential and formal learning methods.
Through a one-year fellowship program, fellows address a wide-range of health issues with high-impact grassroots organizations, NGOs, and ministries of health in Rwanda, Malawi, Uganda, Zambia, and the United States. Fellowship positions are demand-driven, ensuring that our fellows fill real-time health systems gaps and serve to amplify the great work already in progress. Placement organizations benefit from the skills and energy of fellows, as well as the support of GHC. We are building a network of young changemakers who share the common belief that health is a human right.
- Coordinates the Talent Acquisition process globally for positions ranging from entry-level to senior management; track and report on candidate progress throughout the process.
- Collects and analyzes key Talent Acquisitions metrics, review and assess trended data, compare against benchmarks and best practice, completes gap analysis, forecasts workforce needs based on growth and financial trends, and reviews targets against strategy.
- Track, analyze, and report on key performance Indicators: recruiter productivity, full service vs self-service, staffing levels, time to fill, source of hire, candidate experience, quality of hire, etc.
- Performs business gap analysis.
- Maintain our applicant tracking system: email candidates, coordinate interviews, and administer skills assessments while maintaining friendly and timely communication with applicants.
- Coordinate with and train managers on the hiring process and hiring team responsibilities
- Actively cultivate a pipeline of candidates globally
- Proactively analyze the competitive landscape and understand where the talent is.
- Assists in the creation of metrics and dashboards that help “tell the story” of the organization.
- Effectively communicates the results of analysis and research through narratives, tables, and graphs, as well as provides recommendations based on findings to key stakeholders.
- Builds a framework for predictive analytics within HR, partnering with other functions to pull in other data sets.
- Identify trends in the data, pointing out anomalies and opportunities.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 2-3 Years in Business, Marketing, Finance, Talent, or equivalent analytical work
- Previous experience in Talent Acquisition analytics strongly preferred
- Previous recruiting, sourcing and lifecycle recruitment experience preferred.
- Project management and continuous improvement experience
- Advanced experience creating Dashboards in Excel and other analytic tools
- Ability to analyze and document complex data points and trends
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses to multiple stakeholders
- Strategic – able to see the big picture and develop supporting dashboards aligned to organizational business plans as well as tactical capabilities– able to work collaboratively to take initiatives through to implementation.
- Ability to communicate effectively, interact professionally, and manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including cross-cultural communities and geographically dispersed staff
- Fluency in PowerPoint and Word. MindJet, and Prezi a plus
- Built for a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds and deadlines
- Detail-orientation with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Proactive - takes initiative to identify and anticipate employee and business needs and make recommendations for implementation.
GHC EMBRACES AND VALUES DIVERSE SKILLSETS AND BACKGROUNDS
We are a community of leaders who are proud to represent many different national, racial, ethnic, socio-economic, religious, gender, and other identities. We represent varied professional backgrounds, collaborating across fields and sectors to form a powerful, close-knit network of changemakers. Our diversity as a community is our strength, driving our ability to be empathetic, visionary, and effective leaders in the health equity movement, and engage with the world with dignity and respect.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thanks for applying!