Senior Product Designer
At Ghost, we are building a cloud scale security platform for the modern enterprise. Our founding team are veterans of the cyber security industry with decades of experience building teams and products for the most demanding commercial and public sector organizations. Ghost is backed by top tier venture firms and is on a mission to raise the bar of what is possible and what is expected of modern enterprise security tools and platforms. We are a remote-first and globally distributed team. Our philosophy is based on the principles of learning, collaboration, transparency, experimentation, and passion.
• We are outcome-driven and dedicated
• We are customer-obsessed
• We believe in people's ability to grow
• We believe enterprise software can be beautiful
About the Role:
The Senior Product Designer will play a critical role in defining the look and feel of the Ghost Security Platform. This includes creating designs for a remarkable user interface, conducting user research and analysis, proposing compelling design patterns to showcase complex data, and testing UX flows. The Product Designer will work closely with our product development team to create intuitive, user-friendly interfaces that simplify complex security concepts for our users.
Ghost is growing fast and the product team is no exception. The role is fully engaged - you will be collaborating with many other teams at Ghost. You'll need to be comfortable collaborating closely with software engineers, product managers, and design partner customers to deliver an exceptional user experience for our customers.
- Able to collaborate with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to understand user needs and identify design opportunities
- Can create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity visual designs for the Ghost Security Platform
- Experience conducting user research, including user testing and surveys to inform design decisions
- Able to evaluate design solutions against user needs, business goals, and technical constraints and clearly articulate trade-offs to stakeholders
- Effectively communicate design decisions and rationale to the rest of the team
- Continuously iterate on designs based on feedback from users and other stakeholders
- Expert level skill with Figma
- Possess excellent communication skills, especially written
- Have a deep rooted passion for creating user-friendly, frictionless, and beautiful interfaces that elicit joy and minimize frustration
• Competitive compensation and stock options
• Full health insurance, including vision and dental
• Monthly health & wellness allowance for gym, spa, therapy, etc.
• Remote first working, with most team members between the Eastern and Pacific time zones
• Home office upgrade budget to be sure you have the right tools to do your best work
• Learn and Grow - we provide continuing education stipend to attend industry relevant training, conferences, and events that help you build your network and skills
• Unlimited PTO - we require employees to take at least 2 weeks off per year
• Quarterly off-sites at amazing locations
Ghost is committed to fostering and supporting an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Ghost encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.