Senior Product Manager
Tel Aviv, Israel
Are you passionate about the Marketing Technology landscape and understand the unique challenges Marketers faces to be successful? Are you customer-obsessed and ready to enable brands to provide a data-powered “omni-channel experience”? Are you a self-motivated, entrepreneurial leader? Do you have track record of translating Business Vision into action across people, process, and technology? Do you want to architect and execute the unified-customer-view strategy for Gigya now part of SAP Hybris? It’s a special time and awesome opportunity.
You will solve complex problems that the customer data silos environment have created by developing strategic homegrown capabilities and partner with the best. You will infuse data science across the company. You will consolidate a massive MarTech vendor landscape. You will capture this and lots of fresh new ROI focused ideas in a meticulous roadmap & backlog.
Your ultimate goal is to enable brands to create a seamless, unified customer experience to satisfy the customers need for a unified, omni-channel experience with the brands they trust. If you want to inspire Marketing, Business, Product, and Engineering experts in Gigya/SAP Hybris and across SAP business units & the most senior levels, connect the dots across a portfolio of products, make ideas into meaningful products, and help fuel a critical part of the business for one of the biggest e-commerce software companies in the world - then we want you here.
- Lead products from ideation through product development and launch
- Proactively engage clients and other relevant stakeholders to provide input for product strategy discussions, and contribute to development of product vision, and roadmap, and ensures that your development teams have a comprehensive understanding of that vision
- Prioritize and define product backlog that reflects customer and user needs, and enrich backlog to ensure that the product team and other relevant stakeholders have a comprehensive understanding
- Constantly evaluate competitive products to ensure your product is on-par or competitive in the current market
- Develops business requirements and customer journeys, and validates planned and implemented scope throughout product lifecycle
- Contributes to creation of product-related non-code assets (such as go-to-market materials, rollout and knowledge transfer material)
- 5+ years experience in product management in multiple products or companies
- Prior experience as a software engineer and/or integration/implementation engineer
- Experience leading cross-functional teams across a large enterprise
- Tremendous leadership ability to navigate in an enterprise
- Expertise in building partnerships and work-relations with cross-functional teams of engineering, business and marketing colleagues
- Willing to travel from time to time
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial mentality, willing to contribute fresh ideas not just things they’ve heard before, team player who will roll up his/her sleeves and work on any task
- Strong knowledge with MarTech vendors and technologies
Extra Points for:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (written and verbal), good problem solving skills, ability to work with technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate complex technology concepts succinctly to non-technical employees tied to business outcomes
At Gigya, we can promise you three things:
- A challenging environment - You will work with the most cutting edge technologies available , contributing to your development experience and professional skillset.
- Inspiration - You will work with other techies and experienced, battle-hardened managers, who will push you to new limits and help you develop your full potential. At Gigya, the best idea wins.
- Convenient and fun - Our offices are located in Azrieli Towers with a breathtaking view and are easily accessible by bus, car and train. We’ve got the best gadgets and frequently participate in fun, exciting and team-building activities.
You’ll most enjoy our company culture if you’re:
- Intelligent, curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day.
- Willing and able to meet a challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support.