Junior Full Stack Developer
Tel Aviv, Israel
Gigya is looking for an Junior Full Stack Developer to join our team. The position is located at Gigya’s R&D center, Azrieli Towers, Tel Aviv.
At this postion you will work with the QA Release team, which is responsible for the last leg of rigorous testing before version release.
The position requires development skills for building websites which include both server-side and client-side implementations. You will need to get creative as you build complex environments that simulate real customer implementations. The team employs an innovative approach that combines development with QA. The position is therefore challenging and demanding, and requires a broad vision, technical abilities, a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and an out-of-the-box mindset Junior Full Stack Developer
- Develop websites (server-side)
- Develop websites (client side)
- Installing website infrastructure
- Write and run automated and manual tests on these websites.
- Identify, investigate, document and track bugs
- Design, develop and execute automation tests using C# and scripts
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Understand customer needs and implementations
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience in developing web applications (not informational websites)
- Experience in server-side web development such as C#, ASP.NET, Java or PHP.
- Knowledge of web servers (e.g. Tomcat, IIS).
- Experience in testing client- and server-side web environments.
- Experience with manual tests.
- Understanding of software testing, including test case preparation.
- Experience with debugging tools such as Fiddler.
- Great ability to learn.
- Personal responsibility, ability to work independently, good interpersonal skills.
Extra points for:
- BS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
At Gigya, we can promise you three things:
- A challenging environment - You will be exposed to a creative environment to test and review site content on a high-traffic ecommerce website. using the most advanced technologies available.
- Inspiration - You will work with other techies and experienced, battle-hardened managers, who will push you to new limits and help you develop your full potential. At Gigya, the best solution always wins.
- Fun and creature comforts - Our offices are located in Azrieli Towers with a breathtaking view and easy accessibility by bus, car or train. We’ve got the best gadgets and cool distractions when you need them.
You’ll most enjoy our corporate culture if you’re:
- Passionate about technology: Intelligent, curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day.
- Resourceful: Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment.
- Technical Ability: Excellent technical, problem solving, and troubleshooting instincts.
- Self developing: Highly motivated, with a track record of continued technology learning and self-improvement.