Support Engineer Tier I (UK)
CS Customer Support (Eng)
Support Engineer, Tier I (UK)
Location: London, UK
With Gigya’s technology, businesses increase registrations and identify customers across devices, consolidate data into rich customer profiles, and provide better service, products and experiences by integrating data into marketing and service applications.
Gigya’s platform was designed from the ground up for social identities, mobile devices, consumer privacy and modern marketing. Gigya provides developers with the APIs they need to easily build and maintain secure and scalable registration, authentication, profile management, data analytics and third-party integrations.
More than 700 of the world’s leading businesses such as Fox, Forbes, and Verizon rely on Gigya to build identity-driven relationships and to provide scalable, secure Customer Identity Management.
Support Engineer, Tier I
Gigya is growing quickly and we are expanding our Support Engineering team.
This team provides support to innovative customers who have implemented Gigya’s Customer Identity Management platform on their websites and in their applications. In this role we are looking for someone who has a passion for great customer service. Be ready to hit the ground running with your technical capabilities, critical and creative thinking, and fast-paced problem solving skills. Gigya is at an exciting stage of growth as the customer identity management market is rapidly expanding. More than 700 leading brands have implemented our technology, and we need smart, energetic, capable team members to fuel our growth.
The primary function of the Support Engineer, Tier I is to use their extensive technical expertise to support customers who have implemented Gigya’s technology in their websites and applications.
- Troubleshoot advanced issues reported by clients involving websites and mobile applications
- Serve as a technical expert on the Gigya APIs and product offering
- Work with developers who have implemented Gigya to provide support and technical guidance via email and phone
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business stakeholders and technical users
- General understanding of programming languages, APIs, and database technologies
- Broad understanding of enterprise web architectures
- Basic understanding of mobile platform development (iOS and Android)
- Critical and creative thinking
- Passion for fast-paced problem solving
- Experience with SaaS preferred