Full Stack Software Engineer
Tel Aviv, Israel
Gigya is looking for a full stack software engineer to help develop our next generation of user management cloud services that reach over 1.5 Billion end users. The job is located at Gigya’s R&D center in the Azrieli Towers, Tel Aviv. The position is ideally suited to server-side C# engineers looking to challenge themselves in a dynamic, data intensive, highly-distributed computing environment.
About The Position
The position requires development skills for building websites and services which include both server-side and client-side technologies knowledge. The position requires development skills for building high performance cloudbase systems relying on big data methodology. The position also include responsibility on Gigya’s web components which include both server-side and client-side implementations - You will challenge yourself with with the latest of C#, Angular, TypeScript, ES6, Node.js and a lot more.
- Design and develop Identity Management SaaS services on Gigya’s global platform
- Working with the latest server and client development technologies providing end to end solutions
- Running on cutting-edge platforms such as actor based models build using microservices architecture
- Manage the product lifecycle from planning and development to production in continuous integration and deployment processes.
- Develop services using the newest methodologies in C# 5.0, TPL, AngularJS 4, actor-based model and Aspect programming.
- Understand customer needs and implementations
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least 2 years experience in developing web applications and web services with both server and client side technologies
- Experience in server-side web development such as C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Knowledge of web servers (e.g. Apache Tomcat, IIS).
- Experience with debugging tools such as Fiddler.
- Experience with multi-threading and parallel tasks programming.
- Creative, open minded, independent, initiator and a team player.
Extra points for:
- BSc in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Scripting capabilities with NodeJS, Ruby or Python.
- Testing practice and methodologies for both client and server side web environments.
- Experience with JS Frameworks such as Angular, React, Aurelia and Ember.
- Experience working with APIs using REST protocols
- Experience in web systems and web protocols.
- Experience in working at Agile methodologies
- Experience with git.
- Knowledge in dependency injection
At Gigya, we can promise you three things:
- A challenging environment - You will work with the most cutting edge technologies available (e.g. Orleans, TPL, Hbase, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, ZooKeeper), contributing to your development experience and professional skill set.
- Inspiration - You will work with other techies and experienced, battle-hardened managers, who will push you to new limits and help you develop your full potential. At Gigya, the best idea wins.
- Convenient and fun - Our offices are located in Azrieli Towers with a breathtaking view and are easily accessible by bus, car and train. We’ve got the best gadgets and frequently participate in fun, exciting and team-building activities.
You’ll most enjoy our company culture if you’re:
- Intelligent, curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day.
- Willing and able to meet a challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support.