Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative (UK) - 301
Location: London – Soho
Gigya helps companies turn unknown site visitors into known, loyal and engaged customers. More than 700 of the world’s leading enterprises, including 50% of the comScore top 100 US web properties, rely on Gigya to build identity-driven relationships with their customers while powering scalable, secure customer identity management.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Mountain View, CA, Gigya has 5 additional offices and more than 325 employees globally. Gigya’s Customer Identity Management Platform is deployed across 46 countries and reaches 1.5 billion users each month.
Business Development Representative (BDR)
The BDR role is one of the most important in any sales organization. They are tasked with developing qualified pipeline for our Field Sales Reps. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-paced Silicon Valley company with proven market demand and sales.
- Follow up on inbound marketing inquiries from events, webinars, website, etc.
- Proactively prospect, research and maintain up-to-date information on an assigned list of enterprise companies
- Conduct high-level, tailored outreach via cold calls and email campaigns with C-Level and senior executives
- Hit (or exceed) monthly and quarterly assigned quota for meetings and opportunities
- Maintain expert knowledge of Gigya’s products and offerings along with competitive advantages
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Time management, calendar planning, and CRM diligence is a must
- Strong written and verbal skills with an ability to convey complex ideas very simply
- Passion for Gigya’s technology and a yearning to learn about market movement in the Identity Management space
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open floor and competitive environment
- Must be highly motivated, creative, tenacious, and a self-starter
- Four-year university/college degree required
- Prior success in Sales, Sales Development (SDR) or Business Development (BDR) experience in a competitive quota achieving role
- Prior SaaS and/or start-up experience
- Multiple language skills