Senior C# Infrastructure
Tel Aviv, Israel
Gigya’s R&D center in Azrieli towers in Tel-Aviv is looking for a senior C# developer with strong software engineering skills, to develop high-quality, advanced infrastructures and micro-services for use by other R&D teams in the company.
About the position:
- Develop advanced infrastructures that enable other teams to develop micro-services
- Enhance Gigya’s open-source microservices framework: http://github.com/gigya/microdot
- Great interpersonal skills, supporting developers and integrating new infrastructures
- Striving to improve R&D productivity
- Develop various micro-services.
- Work in an Agile environment
Ideal candidates will have:
- 7+ years of experience in development with C#/Java/C++
- At least 4 years experience with C# backend development
- Ability to write clean and simple code to solve complex problems using advanced software engineering techniques.
- Real-world experience with advanced concepts such as async/await, functional programming, AOP, serialization, concurrency and scalability.
- Experience in analyzing complex performance problems in distributed systems.
- Developed or participated in developing at least 2 backend systems.
At Gigya, we can promise you three things:
- A challenging environment - You will work with the most cutting edge technologies available contributing to your development experience and professional skillset. At Gigya, your code will reach 1.5 billion users per month.
- Inspiration - You will work with other techies and experienced, battle-hardened managers, who will push you to new limits and help you develop your full potential. At Gigya, the best idea wins.
- Convenient and fun - Our offices are located in Azrieli Towers with a breathtaking view and are easily accessible by bus, car and train. We’ve got the best gadgets and frequently participate in fun, exciting and team-building activities.