IOS (swift) SDK Developer
Tel Aviv, Israel
The position involves developing Gigya’s Swift SDK and working samples. Able to design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code, balance elegance, efficiency and pragmatism for the different flows of Gigya.
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least 3 years of experience in iOS development, at least 2 years in Swift.
- Knowledgeable with Object Oriented concepts and Client-Server communication.
- Experience with testing methodologies from unit tests to Appium automation testing.
- Exceptional self-learning capabilities.
- At least one app in the App Store.
Extra points for:
- Proven experience in creating Frameworks.
- Proven experience in designing APIs and tools for developers.
- Proven experience in Objective C development.
- Proven experience in Cordova
You’ll most enjoy our company culture if you’re:
- Intelligent, curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day.
- Willing and able to meet a challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support.
At Gigya, we can promise you three things:
- A challenging environment - You will work with the most cutting edge technologies available , contributing to your development experience and professional skill set.
- Inspiration - You will work with other techies and experienced, battle-hardened managers, who will push you to new limits and help you develop your full potential. At Gigya, the best idea wins.
- Convenient and fun - Our offices are located in Azrieli Towers with a breathtaking view and are easily accessible by bus, car and train. We’ve got the best gadgets and frequently participate in fun, exciting and team-building activities.