Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive (PA) - 309
With Gigya’s technology, businesses increase registrations and identify customers across devices, consolidate data into rich customer profiles, and provide better service, products and experiences by integrating data into marketing and service applications.
Gigya’s platform was designed from the ground up for social identities, mobile devices, consumer privacy and modern marketing. Gigya provides developers with the APIs they need to easily build and maintain secure and scalable registration, authentication, profile management, data analytics and third-party integrations.
More than 700 of the world’s leading businesses such as Fox, Forbes, and Verizon rely on Gigya to build identity-driven relationships and to provide scalable, secure Customer Identity Management.
Senior Account Executive
As a Senior Account Executive, your role is to bring in new business across domestic and international markets. You will be expected to consistently hit revenue targets by selling Gigya’s Enterprise Platform to our largest accounts.
You should have a strong consultative sales approach and a passion for the industry, acting as a trusted adviser throughout the sales cycle.
Culture is the most important part of our company. An ideal candidate will have exceptional social skills, bringing diversity, energy, and cohesiveness to the team at large.
- Leveraging our lead generation team to manage new and existing opportunities
- Ability to present an overview of the Gigya Platform via phone and web conference to high-profile companies and marketing agencies
- Flexibility to travel and present to prospective clients in person
- Exceptional organization skills for managing and closing Enterprise opportunities
- Knowledge to engage with senior level marketing and technology prospects with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy, and follow-up
- Proven record of prospecting, nurturing, and closing net new business opportunities
- Meticulous sales pipeline management through Salesforce.com
- Teamwork and strong communication skills are a must
- 5-7 years experience selling technical/business SaaS solutions into CMO's, CIO's, CTO's.
- SaaS (Software as a Service) experience within a high-velocity business preferred
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Proficient knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Knowledge/experience in selling email technology, website analytics, website platforms, CRM, SFA, marketing software, or social media applications
- Four year university/college degree required
- Technical degree a plus
Gigya is an equal opportunity employer