Experienced Corporate Help Desk
Tel Aviv, Israel
Gigya is looking for a Experienced Corporate Help Desk. The position is located at Gigya’s R&D center, Azrieli Towers, Tel Aviv.
About the position
You will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with different technologies, systems, services and people. You will use your expertise and experience to influence and improve IT services in the country and abroad.
- Manage and lead IT support for Gigya employees both in Israel and abroad (USA and Europe)
- Manage IT infrastructure including desktops, laptops, printers, wireless, video conferencing, communications systems, anti-virus and encryption systems.
- Document IT systems, services and procedures.
- Diagnose and solve issues identified by users or automated monitoring systems.
- Work with purchasing and service providers.
- Investigate and implement new technologies.
- Administer permissions and group policy for Gigya employees.
- Manage software licenses.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3+ years of experience in IT support - must
- Professional level proficiency in English - must
- Ability to regularly work outside of standard office hours (including weekends) to provide support to Gigya employees abroad.
- In-depth experience in supporting and installing operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Experience in managing SaaS systems such as Google App.
- Experience in Active Directory administration.
- Experience administering anti-virus systems.
- Proactive approach - lead projects involving various entities in the organization, solve issues independently.
- Proven ability to self-learn.
- High attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Previous management experience.
- Experience in a global organization.
- Bash and PowerShell scripting.
You’ll most enjoy our company culture if you’re:
- Intelligent, curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day.
- Willing and able to meet a challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support.