Account Executive (UK)
Location: London, UK
With Gigya’s technology, businesses increase registrations and identify customers across devices, consolidate data into rich customer profiles, and provide better service, products and experiences by integrating data into marketing and service applications.
Gigya’s platform was designed from the ground up for social identities, mobile devices, consumer privacy and modern marketing. Gigya provides developers with the APIs they need to easily build and maintain secure and scalable registration, authentication, profile management, data analytics and third-party integrations.
More than 700 of the world’s leading businesses such as Fox, Forbes, and Verizon rely on Gigya to build identity-driven relationships and to provide scalable, secure Customer Identity Management.
As an Account Executive your role is to bring in new business across our Enterprise markets. You will be expected to consistently hit revenue targets by selling Gigya’s Identity Management Platform.
- Leveraging our lead generation team to manage new and existing opportunities
- Ability to present an overview of the Gigya Platform via phone and web conference to companies and marketing agencies
- Flexibility to travel and present to prospective clients in person
- Exceptional organization skills for Managing and closing a high volume of opportunities
- Knowledge to engage with senior level marketing and technology prospects with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy, and follow-up
- Proven record of prospecting, nurturing, and closing net new business opportunities
- Meticulous sales pipeline management through Salesforce.com
- Teamwork and strong communication skills are a must
- 5+ years’ experience as top performing quota carrying sales representative
- SaaS (Software as a Service) experience within a high-velocity business preferred
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Proficient knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Knowledge/experience in selling email technology, website analytics, website platforms, CRM, SFA, marketing software, or social media applications
- Four year university/college degree required
KuppingerCole Recognizes Gigya as Only Overall Leader in Customer Identity Management
We’re pleased to announce that, after a lengthy evaluation process, global security and data protection research firm KuppingerCole has recognized Gigya as the Overall Leader in the Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) market!
In KuppingerCole’s new report – “Leadership Compass – CIAM Platforms” – twelve CIAM vendors are rated in four categories: Overall Leadership, Product Leadership, Market Leadership, and Innovation Leadership. Not only is Gigya the one company to be named an Overall Leader, but also the only one to be named a Leader in all four categories.
The report lays out yet another strong case that in today’s always-on, connected world, businesses should use a specialized provider such as Gigya to manage customer data, as opposed to relying on home-grown or traditional employee-facing IAM solutions.
According to Martin Kuppinger, the founder and principal analyst of KuppingerCole, “Gigya’s focus on consumer experience and integrating identity into marketing tools provides a powerful platform for not only managing customer identities, but also for creating usable intelligence to better serve those customers – making them an overall leader in CIAM.”
Go to our website and
Read the full report to learn more.