Senior Product Marketing Manager
Mountain View, CA
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA and open to NYC or Remote
With Gigya’s technology, businesses increase registrations and identify customers across devices, consolidate data into rich customer profiles, and provide better service, products and experiences by integrating data into marketing and service applications.
Gigya’s platform was designed from the ground up for social identities, mobile devices, consumer privacy and modern marketing. Gigya provides developers with the APIs they need to easily build and maintain secure and scalable registration, authentication, profile management, data analytics and third-party integrations.
More than 700 of the world’s leading businesses such as Fox, Forbes, and Verizon rely on Gigya to build identity-driven relationships and to provide scalable, secure Customer Identity Management.
We are looking for a high-performing Senior Product Marketing Manager who is able to synthesize market analysis, customer needs and product capabilities into a competitive marketing plan with proven experience to execute and exceed objectives and goals. The person in this role should be a creative marketing professional skilled in storytelling with good knowledge of and experience either directly in the customer identity management or marketing cloud space.
- The Senior Product Marketing Manager will have responsibility for product positioning and messaging, GTM plans aligned to product launches and driving new thought-leadership campaigns, and cross-functional orchestration of executing marketing activities for key pillars of Gigya’s Customer Identity Management Platform. We are looking to add a creative and passionate individual who can drive strong business results while being a team player. This role will require you to:
- Develop clear and differentiated messages and value propositions for Gigya’s Customer Identity Management Platform that compels target audiences to engage
- Develop comprehensive GTM plans that raises awareness across multiple channels, drives leads, increases market share, and ensures Gigya’s overall success in the market place
- Create and present compelling, high-quality content across the funnel, including whitepapers, customer-facing presentations, webinars, customer case studies, sales tools, demo scripts, social media content, videos, and web site content.
- Research and understand market, product, and competitive dynamics and socialize findings and recommendations with Sales, Product Management, and Marketing
- Enable field teams (AEs, BDRs, AM, etc) using training and sales tools on latest product features, competitive intelligence and key differentiators that help accelerate the sales cycle.
- Support pricing and packaging initiatives for new product or features releases.
- Ability to build strong relationships with product management, sales, marketing and other functional groups.
- Seven to nine years enterprise software experience and at least 5 years experience in product marketing
- Experience in SaaS solutions like marketing clouds, CRM, CX, or Identity and Access Management preferred
- Experience working for one of the following IAM vendors a bonus: Okta, Janrain, Ping (UnboundID), ForgeRock or Marketing Cloud vendors: Adobe, Salesforce
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - Must have experience crafting and evangelizing product messages, developing creative product marketing content and comfortable presenting to customers and sales teams alike
- Samples of written content and creativity such as videos, brochures, white papers or other forms of marketing assets will be requested
- Self-Starter able to deliver high output with great quality
- Education: BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
Gartner Gives Gigya The Highest Score for the B2C Use Case in IDaaS
We’re delighted to announce that Gartner, Inc., the leading provider of research and analysis on the global information technology industry, has given Gigya the top product score for the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) use case, with a score of 4.12 out of 5, in their new report “Critical Capabilities for Identity and Access Management as a Service, Worldwide.”1
The report evaluates the suitability of 18 vendors for three Identity as a Service (IDaaS) use cases – workforce to SaaS, traditional/legacy workforce, and business-to-consumer.
We believe this use case distinction demonstrates a clear difference between B2B use cases, which focus on locking down enterprise networks to make sure only authorized employees gain access, and the B2C use case, which focuses on building trusted relationships that transform unknown online users into known customers.
1 Gartner “Critical Capabilities for Identity and Access Management as a Service, Worldwide,” by Neil Wynne and Gregg Kreizman, 29 September 2016.