Senior Technical Writer
Tel Aviv, Israel
We are looking for a highly skilled user assistance developer to join Gigya’s UA team. The position is located at Gigya’s R&D center, Azrieli Towers, Tel Aviv.
Senior technical writers at SAP/ Gigya are documentation superstars with solid technical backgrounds. If you join Gigya’s documation team you will help craft and maintain our knowledge base and product demos, used by thousands of developers per month.
- Gather, write, validate and maintain both internal and customer-facing documentation.
- Write and debug sample code used in code examples and our demo sites.
- Contribute to Gigya’s products by writing elegant microcopy for various UIs.
- Collaborate effectively across departments, including R&D, Product Marketing, Customer Success and Global Services.
- Consistently deliver excellent documentation under challenging time constraints.
Ideal candidates will have:
- English - mother tongue - is Must
- 2+ years experience writing software/API documentation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a computer related field.
Extra points for:
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Hebrew - conversational.
- Experience with DITA authoring platforms (e.g., Ixiasoft, Oxygen, DITAworks).
You’ll most enjoy our company culture if you’re:
- Intelligent, curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day.
- Willing and able to meet a challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support.