Experienced C# Server Developer
Tel Aviv, Israel
Gigya is looking for an experienced software engineer to help develop our next generation of user management cloud services that reach over 500 million end users. R&D center is located in Azrieli Towers, in the heart of Tel Aviv. The position is ideally suited to server-side C# engineers looking to challenge themselves in a dynamic, data intensive,
highly-distributed computing environment.
- Design and develop user management systems serving end users on Gigya’s global platform.
- Manage the product lifecycle planning, execution, QA, and through to production.
- Solve complicated and dynamic challenges as they arise in highly concurrent distributed systems.
- Develop services using the newest methodologies in C# 5.0, TPL, actor-based model and Aspect programming.
- Interface with cutting-edge platforms such as Orleans and MongoDB.
Ideal candidates will have
- 4+ years experience programming in C#.
- 4+ years experience working with RDBMS or distributed NoSQL database systems.
- Experience in server-side programming with excellent multitasking abilities.
- Experience designing and building systems that operate at massive scale.
- Extra points for:
- Experience in web systems
- Experience in SaaS programming using the SOA model.
- Experience using TDD and/or Agile methodologies.
At Gigya, we can promise you few things:
- A challenging environment - You will work with the most cutting edge technologies available (e.g., Hbase, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, ZooKeeper, Orleans, TPL), contributing to your development experience and professional skillset.
- Inspiration - You will work with other techies and experienced, battle-hardened managers, who will push you to new limits and help you develop your full potential.
- At Gigya, the best idea wins.
- Convenient and fun - Our offices are located in Azrieli Towers with a breathtaking view and are easily accessible by bus, car and train. We’ve got the best gadgets and frequently participate in fun, exciting and team-building activities
You’ll most enjoy our company culture if you’re:
- Intelligent, curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day.
- Willing and able to meet a challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support