Tel Aviv, Israel
Gigya is looking for a NOC. The position is located at Gigya’s R&D center, Azrieli Towers, Tel Aviv.
The NOC team member will be responsible for monitoring the operations of Gigya’s services and systems in a web environment.
The position is part-time. It will consist of 3-4 shifts per week in our Tel Aviv R&D center, including weekends and holidays:
- Morning shift - 07:00-15:30
- Evening shift - 15:30-22:30
- Overnight shift - 22:30-07:00
You will troubleshoot and proactively respond to any system issues.
The position is uniquely suited students who studying Computer Science, Engineering or Systems Administration.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Help desk experience, including PC support, networking, permissions, etc.
- Solid fundamentals in general computing.
- +1 for experience as a system administrator.
- At least two years study remaining.
- Ability to commute to work independently for evening and overnight shifts at Azrieli Center, Tel Aviv.
- Fluent in English - a must.
- The ability to self-learn and work well under pressure.