Technical Consultant (Sydney)
Technical Consultant (Sydney)
Client Services | Sydney, Australia
Gigya helps companies turn unknown site visitors into known, loyal and engaged customers. More than 700 of the world’s leading enterprises, including 50% of the comScore top 100 US web properties, rely on Gigya to build identity-driven relationships with their customers while powering scalable, secure customer identity management.
Gigya is growing quickly, and we are expanding our Technical Consultant team. This team works closely with innovative customers to implement and integrate Gigya’s products into a wide variety of customer platforms. In this position, you will put your expertise to use to influence customer architecture decisions, provide insightful and creative solutions, and develop successful implementations. Be ready to hit the ground running with your technical capabilities, critical and creative thinking, and a passion for fast-paced problem solving. Gigya is at an exciting stage of growth as the enterprise infrastructure market is rapidly expanding. More than 700 leading brands have implemented our technology, and we need smart, energetic, capable engineers to fuel our growth.
The primary function of the Technical Consultant is to work directly with customers both remote and onsite to support.
- Work closely with implementation managers and customers to ensure implementations are successful
- Develop custom code and integration guides for customer implementations
- Provide on-site training and guidance to technical and non-technical customer project members
- Troubleshoot issues reported by clients, involving clients’ websites and mobile applications
- Custom programming work to support tools and processes within Client Services
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business stakeholders and technical users
- General understanding of software languages
- Broad understanding of enterprise and web architectures
- Basic understanding of mobile platforms
- Critical and creative thinking
- Passion for fast-paced problem solving
- Experience with SaaS preferred
- Web application and server-side development experience required
- Mobile development (iOS and/or Android) experience is highly preferred
In KuppingerCole’s new report – “Leadership Compass – CIAM Platforms” – twelve CIAM vendors are rated in four categories: Overall Leadership, Product Leadership, Market Leadership, and Innovation Leadership. Not only is Gigya the one company to be named an Overall Leader, but also the only one to be named a Leader in all four categories.
The report lays out yet another strong case that in today’s always-on, connected world, businesses should use a specialized provider such as Gigya to manage customer data, as opposed to relying on home-grown or traditional employee-facing IAM solutions.
According to Martin Kuppinger, the founder and principal analyst of KuppingerCole, “Gigya’s focus on consumer experience and integrating identity into marketing tools provides a powerful platform for not only managing customer identities, but also for creating usable intelligence to better serve those customers – making them an overall leader in CIAM.”